Part 1

My name is Kathlyn Aubrie Peck. I'm 30 years old. I'm tall and fat, with blue eyes, pale skin, and curly brown hair.  I'm also goth. My sister is Rosalyn Sherrie Peck. She's 32. She looks like me, but skinny and pretty. She bleached her hair and wears it straight. She's a girly girl. We were born in Hollywood. She works as a model in my dad's company. I help by creating clothes for celebrities who work with my dad.

MANAGER: "A client is here and you're the only one who knows how to talk to him."
I looked out the door, into the front room. It was Ric Flair, my favorite wrestler. I've always been a wrestling fan. I quickly closed the door.

ME: "I don't think I can do that."
MANAGER: "You're the only one who knows how to dress wrestlers."

I went to the main room with my notebook, pencil, and measuring tape.
ME: "Hi."

RIC'S POV.
A bunch of wrestlers told me this was where I could try to find a suit. It's hard dressing people who are so tall and muscular. I turned around and saw the most beautiful woman. I've been around the world many times, seeing many women. None as amazing as her. I don't know if it will work with me being 45. She looks young.

SEAMSTRESS: "I'm Kathlyn. I will be your designer. What were you looking for?"

Her hands were shaking. I can tell she was nervous.

ME: "I wanted a suit for an event."
KATHLYN: "I have to get your measurements."

I took off my shirt and shorts. She started measuring.

RIC: "How long have you been doing this?"
KATHLYN: "I started making my own clothing in high school, then went to college for fashion design."

We started talking about designs, while she took notes. She showed me the drawing, once we were done. It looked amazing. Not only did she draw the suit, but she also made a really good sketch of me in it.

ME: "How did you learn to draw like that, with that much detail?"
KATHLYN: "I've actually been a wrestling fan my whole life. I know faces really well."
RIC FLAIR: "Usually girls don't know much about wrestling. They just see us as another celebrity with the cars, jewelry, money."
KATHLYN: "I go to shows, every time they come to town."
RIC FLAIR: "Why don't I invite you to come to this event with me? It would probably be boring otherwise."

KATHLYN'S POV.
ME: "Are you sure you want someone like me?"
Ric has only been seen with the most beautiful women. He still had his shirt off. He looked like a Greek god, with his long bleached hair and perfectly sculpted body.

RIC FLAIR: "It would be my honor."
He grabbed my hand and kissed it. I nervously laughed. I covered my mouth. I hate my laugh, because I snort sometimes. Ric removed my hands from my mouth and placed a piece of paper in them. It was his number. He left after putting his shirt back on and getting my number.