Part 12

RIC FLAIR'S POV.
A few days from now will be Evolution's debut. We are at my hairdresser's salon. I'm in the waiting room. I told her to bleach Kat's hair. I was reading the Raw magazine, while waiting. Soon Kat was ready. I walked in and saw her hair.

 I walked in and saw her hair

Silver and black.
JANNET: "This is what she asked for. The black is clip on extensions. You can take them out, when you just want the silver."
ME: "Do you love it?"
KAT: "Yes!"

Kat hugged me. Next we went to a hair removal place. They started with her brows. They kept the thickness and just shaped them. They gave her black makeup for her lashes and eyebrows. She was using brown before. We walked to a room to wax off all her body hair. She was really hairy down below. They completely removed everything. Our next stop was a tanning salon. She got a spray tan and chose the lightest color they had. The last stop was a store for shoes and jewelry. She chose a goth store. She picked out a bunch of stuff for her hair. She chose some chokers. I helped her pick out shoes. She already made some dresses and her wrestling gear. She found a pair of knee high boots that she wanted to try to wrestle in. We went back to my house, for dinner. The kids were already there. Ashley made a dinner that Kat gave her instructions for. We sat at the table.

ASHLEY: "Are you really going to wrestle on TV with Dad?"
KAT: "I'll do whatever they need me for."
ASHLEY: "Your hair looks really pretty."
KAT: "It was your dad's idea. I'm really nervous. I've never been in front of that many people."
ME: "You just stand next to The Nature boy, and everything will be fine."

She laughed her beautiful laugh. I kissed her forehead. She looked really beautiful. She's never been pampered like this. I really wanted her to feel good about our debut. I know the crowd is going to love her because I do. One day, I'm going to ask her to be Mrs. Flair. After dinner, I started packing. Kat entered the room.

ME: "I got something for you. Since you're going to be on TV, you need to travel in style."

I went to my closest and took out a black monogrammed Louis Vuitton set. A suitcase, a duffel bag to use as a gym bag or for wrestling gear, and a shoulder bag as a purse.

KAT: "You didn't have to get me these."
ME: "You're doing so much for me. Making my gear, being my wrestling valet, being an amazing help with my kids, I just wanted to thank you."

She cried while hugging me.
KAT: "I love you baby."