Part 32

KATHLYN'S POV.
I'm at the rehearsal dinner with my parents, my sister, Evolution, Batista's girlfriend, my family's pastor and a few more of Ric's and I's family. More people will come tomorrow. We ate in the ballroom, where the reception will be. The actual reception and ceremony decorations will start getting set up really early in the morning. After dinner, Evolution, Rosalyn, and I went to the ceremony area, in the backyard. We all sat in chairs that were set up for rehearsal. Paul grabbed Rosalyn and sat her on his lap.

ME: "I don't know how Ric's going to handle being in a separate room tonight, until the ceremony."
ROSALYN: "I'm surprise you guys decided to keep one tradition."

I took the last sip of wine from my glass. After a while we all went to the hotel. I gave Ric a suit I made for the reception, before he went to his room. Paul and Randy shared a suite with Ric. Rosalyn was in my suite. I woke up early, to get to the venue. Ric and I each had our own dressing rooms. The men in the ceremony all shared one. The women in the ceremony shared the other one. The hair and makeup artists would start in my room, then go to the women's room. Rosalyn came to my room.

ROSALYN: "You look beautiful!"
ME: "Thank you!"

My makeup was natural, except for my black lipstick. My silver and black hair was curled really close to my natural hair texture. It was my first time having my hair like this, since I bleached it.

ME: "I'm nervous about this."
ROSALYN: "Why?"
ME: "He was married twice. What if he wants a third divorce?"
ROSALYN: "I see how he is with you. He loves you. Everything will be okay."

She left, so I can get dressed. I wore a white robe over my dress. I made it. It says Mrs. Flair on the back, because that's what Ric calls me. I went downstairs, to find my dad. When it was time, I walked down the isle, with Billy Idol's "White Wedding" playing. When I got to the end, I removed the robe.

Everyone was shocked

Everyone was shocked. Ric was wearing all black, with a ponytail. We exchanged rings.

After the ceremony was the reception

After the ceremony was the reception. The whole room was white. It looked very traditional. I put on the white dress, shoes, and veil Rosalyn picked out at the dress shop. I quickly removed my lipstick and put on nude lipgloss. Ric wore all white.

ROSALYN: "I knew that dress would look good on you."
ME: "I wanted to surprise you."

Everyone watched as we did our first dance. The wedding was perfect. I wouldn't change anything.