Part 18

RIC'S POV.
Today is Raw. I'm in the bus bedroom and I get a call. Mark Corrano tells me sometime before the show I need to take Kat with me to Vince's office. He knows what it's for, but can't tell me. I hung up and went to the middle room. She was wearing a top that showed a lot of side boob. The weight loss never effected her boobs, except they sag just a small bit, but not too noticeable. People ask me if they're fake. The shock on their faces when they hear me say no.

ME: "We have to talk to Vince, before the show."
KAT: "Why?"
ME: "Don't know."

Kat put on the Rolex. She went backstage for hair and makeup. I got my hair and brows done. We walked to Vince's office and sat down.

VINCE: "I got a phone call. Are you familiar with Hugh Hefner?"
KAT: "I've heard of him."
VINCE: "We will be opening Raw with you making the big announcement. You will be in Playboy."
KAT: "I can't believe it!"

Vince gave us more information. We weren't supposed to tell anyone. Not many Divas have been in Playboy. This is a huge honor. Raw starts. The theme pyro ends. Kat puts her title around her waist and gets a microphone. I hold my title on my shoulder. Evolution's music plays. I walk out with Kat. We stop at the beginning of the stage. I lift Kat's arm and spin her around. We keep holding hands, while walking to the ring.

JERRY LAWLER: "What a great way to kick off Raw!"
AUDIENCE: "Whoo!"
JIM ROSS: "We are starting Raw with 2 members of Evolution. The Nature Boy and his girlfriend Kathie."
JERRY LAWLER: "The power couple of WWE. Ric sure is a lucky man. Whoo-hoo!"

Kat and I stopped holding hands, to get in the ring. Our music fades out. This is Kat's first solo promo.

KAT: "Welcome to Monday Night Raw. What better way to start off, than with Evolution?"
AUDIENCE: "Whoo!"
KAT: "The reason why we're here is because I have a very special announcement. I just found out that I will be the first WWE diva to be a Playboy playmate. Miss March."
JERRY LAWLER: "Wow! What groundbreaking news. History is being made."
KAT: "Tomorrow, I will be back in my hometown to have a meeting with Hugh Hefner. All of you will see all of this, uncensored."

Our music played.
JERRY LAWLER: "We're the lucky ones, now. Isn't this great J.R.?"
JIM ROSS: "I guess so."