Part 25

KATHLYN'S POV.
Today is Wrestlemania. I have the first Evolution match. Randy, Ric, and Dave have a handicap match against The Rock and Sock Connection. Triple H is in the main event, defending his world title against Chris Benoit. I designed a black rhinestoned outfit for me, and a rhinestoned robe for Ric. He will wear a suit for my match. I'm backstage.

ROSALYN: "Good luck."
She hugged me. I put this jacket on. It's a birthday gift from Paul.

Ric and I went to gorilla

Ric and I went to gorilla. I put my title around my waist. My new music played.

I've never been in front of this many people. I got in the ring and flashed my engagement ring to the camera. My family were in the front row. Trish got in the ring. I gave my ring to Ric. He put it in his pocket. He went to ringside. Trish and I locked up. She pushed me down and put me in a submission. I broke the submission. I got on the top turnbuckle. I did a moonsault. I did a figure four. She tapped out. I went backstage with my family. I put my ring and jacket back on. Ric took out an expensive bottle of champagne. The bottle was decorated with my name "Kat" in Swarovski crystals. He was the only one who didn't drink, because he still had a match. I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and saw Hef and his girlfriends. They were all wearing matching bunny necklaces. Holly wore a vintage Marilyn styled outfit. Bridget wore a girly outfit. Kendra wore a jersey dress and a baseball cap. The outfits were the same colors. I gave Hef a glass of champagne. When we were done, Ric and I filmed a promo with Hef's 3 girlfriends. We were standing in front of a backstage table. The girlfriends each held empty glasses. Two of us were on Ric's left. Two on Ric's right. I poured champagne, with my name on the bottle facing the camera. I put the bottle on the table. I got my glass. We all looked at each other and laughed. Ric looked at the camera, after it zoomed in.

RIC: "That's why they call me Slick Ric."
The promo ended. Ric kissed me, then got ready for his match.

KENDRA: "That match was really good!"
ME: "Thank you! I've never been in front of that many people."

Dave took his girlfriend back to the hotel, after his match. Paul ended up losing the world title. He was the only one in Evolution without a title. Ric, Paul, Randy, and I went to dinner with Hef and his girlfriends. We stayed out late, talking. The men asked Hef loads of questions.