Part 34

KATHLYN'S POV.
I'm in my office, writing my book. I want people to know the story of my life. It's been a hard process, because I have to recount bad memories. I'm almost done and will give it to WWE, tomorrow. Even though I'm still dealing with things, I'm at a better place than I was before. It's part of the reason I'm the way I am on tv. I don't play a character. I don't want people to see me as a different person, when they see me in public or at events. I'm glad I'm really close with everyone in Evolution. Of course Ric is my husband. Triple H has become my best friend. I never had brothers, but Randy and Batista have been great at that role. It makes everything more real, and my true feelings come out on TV. I also pitch to do or change certain things that I have to do, to make the story fit my personality. I heard a knock. I opened the door.

ROSALYN: "Ric let me in the front door. What'cha doing?"
ME: "Writing a book."

ROSALYN'S POV.
Kathlyn gave me what she typed. I read it, while she kept typing. There was a lot of stuff I didn't even know about, like some of the feelings she had when she was younger. I feel like such a bad sister for ignoring everything. I genuinely thought everything was okay. I got up and hugged her.

ME: "I love you."
I went downstairs and ordered dinner for all 3 of us. After it arrived, I sat with Ric in the living room, while Kathlyn worked in her office.

ME: "How's marriage been treating you?"
RIC: "It's been great! I love having her in North Carolina all the time."
ME: "Yeah. She seems a lot happier. I'm glad she has someone like you."

We ended up watching some of Kathlyn's matches. I love watching her smile, when Ric walks with her to the ring. They even had a few tag matches together.

ME: "She's really athletic!"
RIC: "She didn't even tell me she knew how to wrestle, until I asked her to be my valet. I just needed her to be with me. I was dealing with a lot of anxiety and confidence issues. She ended up telling me because she wanted to do whatever it takes to help me. She's doing a really great job at keeping that promise. She wanted to try to get past her fear of being shy in front of so many people, just for me."

I hugged Ric. I grabbed his hands and looked him in the eyes.

KATHLYN'S POV.
I finished my book. On my way to the living room, I stopped after hearing my sister.

ROSALYN: "Kathlyn loves you. She definitely would do anything for you. You two don't really know how much you inspire me to be a better person, each day."
RIC: "Thank you for that."

I walked in the room and sat down next to Ric.
ME: "Hello."
Ric kissed my cheek. We watched matches until it was time for Rosalyn to leave. She has to fly to LA, tomorrow.