Part 10

TRIPLE H'S POV.
I'm in the arena ring, to train Kat. Ric is ringside. We lock up. She put me in an arm bar. She let go, after I tapped out. I scooted to a corner, with a shocked look on my face. She ran around the ring.

KAT: "I won! I won!"

We locked up. She did a leapfrog. I kicked her. She fell, then did a spear. I was laying on the floor while she did a moonsault from the top rope. She was amazing. We got out the ring. I took Ric to the dressing room, to talk to him.

KATHLYN'S POV.
I walked around backstage. I can't believe I just wrestled one of my favorite superstars.

SHAWN MICHAELS: "Hi."
ME: "Hello. I was just checking out the ring. It's a lot different when you're in it."
SHAWN MICHAELS: "Yeah!"
ME: "I'm Kathlyn. I might be part of the company soon."
SHAWN MICHAELS: "Well, good luck."

I heard someone call my name.
ME: "I have to go!"
SHAWN MICHAELS: "See you around!"

Ric was in the dressing room. Triple H was near the place I was.

TRIPLE H: "I talked to Bruce and Vince. They saw you wrestle on the security footage and want to get you a contract."
ME: "Oh my gosh!"

I get to be in a group with my top 2 favorite wrestlers. Never thought this would happen. A few weeks passed and we ended up adding Randy Orton and Bautista to the group. We all ended up bonding really well. Today, I was on the bus and heard a knock. I opened the door and saw Triple H. He walked in.

TRIPLE H: "Wow!"
ME: "Do you want some coffee?"
TRIPLE H: "OK."

I took out a large bottle of flavored iced coffee and poured some in a mug. I gave it to him. We sat down on the couch.

TRIPLE H: "So you and Flair seem like a surprising pair."
ME: "I still tell myself that every day. I feel like it happened really fast. Two months into it, he ended up asking me to live on this bus with him."

Triple H sipped his coffee.
ME: "He asked me to help him with an interview on WCW. I have a picture in my suitcase."

I went to the bedroom. I took out the picture and went back to the front room. I was nervous about what Triple H would think of seeing me fat. I showed him the picture.

TRIPLE H: "You look so different."
I looked down. He gave me the picture.

TRIPLE H: "It looks like Ric really loves you. He's a lot happier, when you're around. I started this group because I didn't see that spark in him. I really believe you could be a part of bringing that back."
ME: "I don't know if I even have it in me. I've always had confidence issues and sometimes I wonder if I made the right choice. As we get closer and closer to debuting this thing, I start to have doubts."
TRIPLE H: "There's a reason why you're drawn to wrestling. You belong in that ring. You're a powerhouse."

Triple H put the empty mug down. He hugged me.