Part 22

KATHLYN'S POV.
I go to the locker room. Randy is there.

ME: "Can you come to the bus? Tell Paul and Dave to come with you."
RANDY: "Alright."

I go to my bedroom, on the bus. I get a folder. I go to the front room. I sit at the table. I hear a knock.

ME: "Come in."
Randy, Paul, and Dave come in.
ME: "In this folder, I have 3 of my Playboy photos. They aren't edited yet, so I want your honest opinion."

The first picture was the cover.
ME: "That's my actual bass."
The next picture was my "Dirty" music video picture.
ME: "You might recognize the inspiration for this last picture."
I showed them the Shawn Michaels inspired picture.
ME: "What do you think?"
DAVE: "I didn't know you had a tattoo."
ME: "It says 'RF.'"
PAUL: "Your abs look really good!"
ME: "Not really."
PAUL: "Yes. I'm being honest."
ME: "The reason why I have these, is because I'm revealing the cover on Raw. I already gave the finished version to Vince."

We went backstage, to get ready for Raw. I saw Ric in the locker room, after getting my hair and makeup done. I took out an all black outfit. I went to the restroom. I got dressed. The top looked like a bikini top. The bottom was a pleated mini skirt with booty shorts attached. I put on ankle length wrestling boots. I wore my Miss March necklace and my Rolex. I went back to the locker room. The title was around my waist.

ME: "Do you think this is too much?"
I've never shown my body like this. Ric stood up.

RIC: "You look hot!"
He ran his hands through my hair. The rest of Evolution were wearing suits. We went to gorilla. I was really nervous. Our music played. I walked out, holding Ric's hand and a microphone. The rest of Evolution were behind us. We got in the ring.

ME: "Today is a very lucky day, for all of you men. I am revealing my Playboy magazine cover."

Everyone cheered. A drumroll played. I pointed to the screen. Everyone cheered, again. Trish's music played. She came out.

TRISH: "I guess that's the only thing you're good for. Screwing your way to the top."

I gave Ric my title. I ran out the ring. I attacked Trish. Paul threw his title on the mat. He ran out of the ring. He pulled me off Trish. She stood up.

TRISH: "At Wrestlemania, they will all see that I am the true Women's Champion."
Her music played.