Part 8

ROSALYN'S POV.
I was sitting, waiting for Michael to come home. He was doing press for his new movie. I heard the garage door. He came inside. I was on the couch.

MICHAEL: "Hey babe."
ME: "We need to talk."
MICHAEL: "OK."

Michael put his keys away and sat down in his armchair. He calls it his throne. I stood in front of him.

ME: "I don't know if I want to be in this relationship anymore."
He stood up.
MICHAEL: "What are you talking about?"
ME: "I can't be around someone who disrespects my family. When you disrespect my family, you disrespect me."
MICHAEL: "Did that b*tch put you up to this?"
ME: "Why do you hate her so much? She went through a lot of mental issues. She doesn't even want to be in the same room with me, when you're around. She stopped speaking with me for years."
MICHAEL: "It's not my fault she's fat."

I slapped Michael. He rubbed his face.

ME: "The only reason why you want to stay is because of Dad. You married the daughter of the owner of the biggest entertainment management company. You wouldn't have gotten that role, if it wasn't for my dad. I was blind and stupid. I didn't want to be alone anymore. I took the first thing I could get, and ended up marrying you. The thing I was missing was my family. My sister. She also needed me."

I pulled an envelope out of my pocket.
ME: "I already talked to an attorney."
MICHAEL: "You're not serious."
ME: "Get out!"

KATHLYN'S POV.
Vince ended up buying WCW. Some of the wrestlers ended up being added to the WWE roster. Ric was asked to be a manager for Raw. I don't think he liked that. Since he wasn't wrestling, he had a bunch of time to kill. I tried to keep him busy, so he wasn't so sad. One day, I asked him to take me to the gym and show me a workout. We kept doing that for almost a year, until he got a call to be at Mania. Undertaker asked to be his opponent. Ric was asked to be on the road more. I ended up making another robe for him.

RIC'S POV.
ME: "Babe, you look so pretty."
Kat had lost a bunch of weight. She was making my robe for tomorrow's match. I can't wait to be back, but I'm really nervous. What if the audience doesn't care about me?