Part 9

KATHLYN'S POV.
Ric and I stay in large hotel suites and rent a car, when we are in a city more than one day. Today is the day after Wrestlemania. I heard a knock and went to the bedroom.

ME: "Someone is at the door."
Ric went to the living room and answered the door. I looked through the blinds in the bedroom. It was Triple H.

TRIPLE H: "I hope I'm not interrupting anything."
RIC: "No."
TRIPLE H: "I have an idea to get you back to being The Nature Boy. What if we create a group? You find someone and I find someone. Two men, just starting out. We will turn them into stars and the group will take over Raw."
RIC: "I think it's a great idea, but maybe we could have a valet."

TRIPLE H'S POV.
I heard a thump in the direction of the bedroom.
ME: "Is someone else here?"
Ric opened the bedroom door. There was a woman on the floor.

RIC: "Kat can be our valet."
She stood up. She was probably an inch shorter than Ric. She looked really shy. I don't know if she would be what we're looking for.

Kat: "I don't know if I'm the right person, but if you really want me to help, I actually know how to wrestle a little."
Ric and I walk to the front of the room.
ME: "Is she any good?"
RIC: "Actually, I'm just now finding out about this. Maybe it could be a good thing. If we want to take over Raw, we need someone for the women's division."
ME: "We can see what she's got. If she's any good, I'll talk to Vince. We still need to figure out what two guys to add. I have to get to the arena. Maybe we can practice in the ring later."

KATHLYN'S POV.
Triple H said goodbye and left. Ric kissed me.

RIC: "Why didn't you tell me you knew how to wrestle?"
ME: "I never really wanted to be on TV, at the time, and didn't want you to think I did. I don't even think people would want to see me."
RIC: "You look beautiful babe, but there's one thing I think you should do. Sometime before we make our debut, I think you should bleach your hair. I'll take you to my stylist. I think people would love seeing The Nature Boy with a blonde."

I decided to go with it. I haven't seen Ric this happy in weeks.