Part 23

RIC'S POV.
Evolution is in our dressing room. We are getting ready to leave the arena.

KAT: "I was thinking, since Wrestlemania is in my town, why don't we all stay in my parents guesthouse. We got it for my mom's family, when they come to visit, but they won't be there."
DAVE: "I'm going to have to opt out of the party train."

We understood because he wants to spend time with his girlfriend. I was trying to plan Kat's birthday, so he will be there. Maybe we can do something at her parents' place.

RANDY: "I would love to meet your crazy family."
KAT: "Great! You each have your own rooms. No fighting over who gets which one."

Kat laughed, but this time it wasn't her usual nervous laugh. She was more confident. She and I went to the bus. She went right to bed, after calling her parents. She was telling them to get 3 rooms ready. I called Rosalyn.

ME: "I need you to help me with a birthday party for Kat."
We talked for an hour.

KATHLYN'S POV.
A few weeks passed. Paul, Randy, Ric, and I were walking off the bus. We were at my parents' house. I knocked. Rosalyn opened the door.

ROSALYN: "Mom and Dad are getting a few things for the guesthouse."
We walked to the guesthouse. My parents house was a mansion, but the guesthouse was just a normal house. We gave Evolution a tour. They chose their rooms. I chose to stay with Ric, but I will put my luggage in another room, so I can have my own space to get ready in.

ME: "You can call our house phone. Ask to talk to the chef, to order your food. He can cook anything."

There was also a maid, to clean the rooms when we leave.
RANDY: "Well, I'm going to take a nap."
He yawned. I heard an outside rumble.

ME: "I think that's Mom and Dad."
RANDY: "I think I'm going to hold off on that nap."

Rosalyn gave me the house key. We went outside.

ME: "Hey Mom! Hey Dad!"
DAD: "Oh my gosh! Look at you!"
MOM: "You look so beautiful!"
ME: "Thank you!"
RANDY: "Nice to meet you. Your home is lovely."
MOM: "Your friend is nice. Your name?"
ME: "This is Randy. He's my wrestling partner."

Mom and Dad already met Paul. Rosalyn introduced him a while back.

MOM: "Nice to see you again, Paul."
They shook hands.
MOM: "Take the bags out of the car and set them up in the guesthouse."
ME: "OK!"
Rosalyn and I got the stuff.