Part 4

KATHLYN'S POV.
Ric had a ppv in LA. He was on his way to my house. I was in the middle of packing, when I heard the doorbell. I looked outside. Wow! A huge bus was parked. I took my luggage outside and locked the door.

RIC: "Hey, beautiful!"
ME: "I'm not."

He took my bags. We got on the bus. It was nice. The front space had a huge couch, on one side. A table that looked like a restaurant booth was on the other side. There was a restroom with a shower. The small kitchen area had a cabinet, mini fridge, oven with a stove on top, and a microwave. He took my bags to the back room. One side had a table. I can use that for my sewing machine. The room had 2 closets. There was only one huge bed. I've never slept with a guy. The room also had one small tv, on top of a dresser. He put my suitcases in one closet.

RIC: "You can take your stuff out, when you're ready. I have to tell the driver where to go next."

He left the room. I put my sewing stuff on the table, then went to the front room. I sat on the couch. He sat next to me.

RIC: "I'm glad you're here!"
He put his arm around me. I nervously smiled. Twenty minutes passed, before we got to the arena. We parked in the backstage only lot.

RIC: "Wanna come in with me?"
ME: "No. You go ahead."

RIC'S POV.
I wish I could take her in, to introduce her to everyone. I went to the WCW boss, Eric Bischoff, to get my schedule. I went to talk to the other employees and wrestlers I would be with. I haven't been very happy with how the company has been, lately. As it got closer to the show, I went to catering. I made plates for Kat and I. I took them to the bus. I knocked on the bedroom door.

KAT: "Come in."
She was sitting on the bed with fabric and a sewing needle. She put her stuff on the table. I gave her a plate and a bottle of water. I sat on the bed.

ME: "What do you think of the bus?"
KAT: "It's amazing, but I didn't think there would only be one bed."

I chuckled. After we ate, I took a small bag to the arena, then got dressed.

KATHLYN'S POV.
I took a shower and got ready for bed. I turned on the PPV. Ric didn't look like he had the same spark he usually has, when he wrestles.