Part 16

RANDY'S POV.
I'm in catering, getting a salad. I hear Trish laugh with Stacy. They were looking at something on Trish's pink rhinestone flip phone. I dropped my fork, on the floor, when I heard them mention Kathie. I went to the Evolution locker room. I was alone. I took my laptop from my locker. I sat on a bench. I searched "Kathlyn Aubrie Peck" online. Most of the stuff was about WWE. I kept scrolling until I landed on the 1st non-WWE headline. I clicked on it and saw two pictures. I recognized one as Kathie. The other... was that her? I read the article and it said it was from over a year before she joined Evolution. Does Ric know about this picture? I don't even know if they've been together that long. I heard the doorknob and closed my laptop. It was Triple H entering the room.

HUNTER: "If you were watching porn, I won't judge you for it. It would be a funny story to tell Kathie."

Hunter laughed.
ME: "Shush. Actually it wasn't that. I saw something about Kathie and it's making it's way around the locker rooms."

I opened the laptop and showed Hunter the picture.
ME: "I don't know if this is actually her. I thought maybe..."

Hunter closed the laptop. Kathie came in.

KATHIE: "I really need to shower."
She was already holding a towel. She took her wrestling gear out of her locker. She went to the restroom in the back, to shower.

HUNTER: "I don't think she's seen the picture. Yes, it's really her. She showed me an old photo of her and Ric. I don't know how that one got out. Maybe there's a clue."

I opened my laptop and scrolled down.
ME: "I don't see a name. Do you think we should tell her?"
HUNTER: "Not until we get to the bottom of this."
KATHIE: "Bottom of what?"

I turned around. Kathie was in her wrestling gear and a shower cap. Hunter showed her the picture. She threw her shower cap off. She ran out the room.

TRIPLE H's POV.
ME: "I'll talk to her."
I got up and walked around, looking for Kathie. I finally checked the bus. I saw her sitting with an old Ric Flair figure.

 I saw her sitting with an old Ric Flair figure

I sat next to her.
ME: "I'm sorry about everything."
KATHIE: "It's not your fault. Eventually people were going to find out. I didn't expect it to be like this."

Kathie just stared at the figure in her hand. I hugged her.