Part 33

RIC'S POV.
Kat and I just got to North Carolina. A driver is taking us home.

ME: "I have a wedding present for you. Put this on."

Kat put a blindfold on.
KAT: "If you were any other person, I would've thought you were kidnapping me."
She laughed. Almost half an hour passed, when the car stopped. I helped her get outside. The driver drove away. I removed the blindfold.

KAT: "Oh my gosh! It's beautiful!"

Kat ran to the door. I unlocked it, after giving her the other key. I gave her a tour. The entrance was in the living room. That room had a TV. Then there was a kitchen. We had a dining room. I took her to the home theater. There was a master bedroom. We had 4 smaller rooms. One for each of my kids, if they ever want to visit. I had a man cave/office. One of the walls in that room had a giant framed picture of her Playboy centerfold, the Shawn inspired picture. Then there was one room left.

ME: "This could be a sewing room or whatever you want it to be."
Kat hugged me.
KAT: "This place is perfect!"
She went to her suitcase and took out a gift bag. I opened it and unwrapped something that felt like wood. It was a small picture frame. I turned it over. It was a picture of us, from the WCW interview.

KAT: "I have that picture and decided to get you a copy."
I hugged her and kissed her. I put the picture in my man cave.

BACKSTAGE.
Kat and I are at Raw. This is our first show, as a married couple. We have an intergender match. I noticed her wearing the robe from our wedding, and a white veil. The veil wasn't covering her face. I kissed her. I decided to match, by wearing white gear. I didn't have a fully white robe, but I found one with white trim. The rest of Evolution walked behind us, during our entrance, wearing suits. We all got in the ring. She removed the veil. She turned around, so the camera could see the "Mrs. Flair" on the back of her robe. When she removed her robe, she was wearing this romper, with a white spiked choker.

 When she removed her robe, she was wearing this romper, with a white spiked choker

Kat wore a white version of her wrestling boots. The white ones ended up making her 2.5 inches taller than me, but I didn't mind.

5 inches taller than me, but I didn't mind

The match was great. The other team was Mark Jindrak and Lance Cade. We ended up winning. The rest of Evolution got in the ring. Paul did a promo about winning his world title back. We went backstage. After we got our normal clothes on, Kat ate a plate of catering food. Lots of wrestlers congratulated us on the wedding. It's been a great couple of weeks.