1 SNOOZE

No one's POV:

*beep beep beep*
the alarm on y/n's phone wouldn't stop going off. she was very tired and the annoying sound of beeping in her ear was not the particular wake up call she wanted, as she reached behind herself with her hand (trying to grab her phone) unfortunately, she reached to far and fell straight off the bed. (if she wasn't awake before, she definitely was now.)

Y/n's POV:

"OH SHIT!"i yelled as i hit my head (hard) on the wooden floor. i slowly got up off the floor, rubbing the back of my head, and grabbed my phone to turn off my alarm.
after turning off my alarm and scrolling through my phone for a bit, i got a quick text from mille, she was telling me to get up and put on some country-ish clothes as we were going to the harvest moon festival.

i stared at the text for a few seconds, trying to remember what the hell the "harvest moon festival" was. as soon as i remembered, i got a different text from blitz saying that i better be up because they were approaching my house at a rapid rate.

i looked at my phone in shock before quickly throwing on some black leggings and shorts with a black crop top and a red, ripped, sleeveless jacket on with some white boots and jewellery to finish the look. (you can change if you want you)

quickly, i ran downstairs with a massive suitcase in one hand and my keys in the other. i stepped outside my door and patiently waited for them to arrive.

*10 minutes skip*

after what seemed like hours, blitz and the others appeared in his big, black van right outside my house. i looked at him and just rolled my eyes.

"i thought you were coming at a "rapid rate"
"
i asked him while throwing my case into the boot of the van.
"it's not my fault that moxxie had to piss when we were half way there" he crossed his arms
"YOU WERE LITERALLY THE ONE THAT NEEDED TO GO-"moxxie shouted and rolled his eyes
"oh shut up moxxie"blitz threw some sort of dildo type thing at him to try ans shut him up.

i hopped in the back of the car next to millie and moxxie and just laughed as moxxie death glared blitz.

*5 minute skip*

"wait a sec.. how far away is the wrath ring?"
i asked
"about 4 hours by car"mox replied
i looked at him with a horrified face.

"this is going to be a long ride" i sighed and slumped into my seat.

(450 words)