19 YOU

Blitz's POV:

This morning i went over to Y/N to check on her. i knew she might still be a little shaken up after the whole ordeal with Striker so i wanted to be there for support, just incase she needed someone.

I knocked on the door a few times and waited for an answer. i'd made sure to get Y/N's favourite box of chocolates so she could have something to stress eat or whatever.

Y/N was taking forever to respond so and knocked again, this time louder and shouting out a joking threat.
"Y/N! If you don't hurry up then i'm going to kick your door down!!"

The door finally opened and i laughed, crossing my arms and slowly turning around.
"oh! so you finally decided to open the.."

I stopped and gulped as i saw who opened the door.

Striker.

No ones POV:

"What are YOU doing here, huh?"
Blitz glared at Striker, keeping his arms crossed and looking extremely mad.

Striker, who had just been woken up by Blitz's loud knocking and shouting, looked unbothered by Blitz's moaning.

"Well! are you going to answer me?"
Blitz was extremely confused and annoyed, think that Striked probably broke in or something to spy on Y/N.

Y/N came out of the bedroom, yawning and rubbing her eyes. her hair was a mess and she looked all drowsy from just waking up.
"hm?.. who is it?"

Blitz looked at Y/N and pushed passed Striker, stomping up to her.
"What is HE doing in your apartment?"

Y/N too looked at tired at Striker, rubbing her eyes and yawning. She squinted her eyes at Blitz and the looked over at Striker, making an 'oh' sound once she figured out what he was ok about.
"oh, Striker? i let him stay here last night."

Blitz looked completely dumbfounded, looking at Y/N as if she was dumb.
"wait.. so you're telling me that the guy who kidnapped you and called you all sorts of names slept here, in your apartment, last night?"

Y/N nodded, shrugging her shoulders as if it was nothing.

Blitz pinched the bridge of his nose, shaking his head and muttering something underneath his breath.
"Y/N.. do you not see any problems with the situation here? none at all?"

"well we talked it out and everything is okay now."
Y/N smiled tiredly at Blitz, putting a thumbs up.

Blitz rolled his eyes and huffed, shaking his head.

Striker walked over to Y/N and gently kissed her forehead, placing a cup of coffee in her hand.
"here you go my princess."

Y/N smiled and gently sipped her cup of coffee, looking at Blitz with a smile.
"see? everything is okay."

Blitz sighed and grabbed Y/N's hand, pulling her out of the living room and into the bedroom and slamming the door behind him.

"Y/N, have you lost your mind?"
Blitz grabs her shoulders and shakes them aggressively.

"Blitz, stop."
Y/N sighed and took a step back, looking at Blitz with a sterner expression.
"Striker is a nice guy. we've had a talk and everything is sorted out."

Blitz narrowed his eyes back at her, huffing and crossing his arms.
"he literally kidnapped you! you can't just forgive and forget so easily!"

"i'm a grown woman, Blitz! i don't need you looking after me all the time!"
Y/N glared at Blitz and stood her ground, staying harsh.

"well if i didn't look after you then you'd still be in that stuipd cage! why can't you just side with me on this one or are you such a stubborn little bitch that you have to believe every hunky guy you meet!?"
Blitz's tone was harsh and aggressively, taking steps closer towards her and practically spitting in Y/N's face as he spoke.

Y/N looked at Blitz and gulped, her harsh expression faltering slightly. he was right. if they hadn't come to say her, she would still be down in that stupid cage.

she sighed and shook her head, looking Blitz dead in the eyes and glaring at him.
"get out of my apartment."

her tone was stern and scary. she really meant what she said.

Blitz's eyes widened as he heard what she said, looking at her with a surprised expression.
"what are you saying Y/N?"

"i said get out. if you can't respect me and my choices then i suggest you go."
Y/N glared at Blitz, pushing him out of the bedroom.

Blitz gulped and sighed. he didn't want to argue with Y/N so he just stayed quiet and started walking towards the door.

Y/N sighed and locked herself in her bedroom for a bit.

she slumped down onto the floor and curled up into a ball, closing her eyes and nuzzling her face into her knees.

What Blitz said was true and she couldn't stop thinking about all the different sides of Striker.
she didn't know which was the real one.

Y/N gulped and leant her head against the wall, looking up at the ceiling.

maybe she should pay a bit more attention to the cowboy in her living room.

(873 words)