4 STRONGER THAN I THOUGHT

Y/n's POV:

"y'know. y'all should enter the "pain" games" joe suggested
this suggestion took blitz's interest.
"i heard games! what games!?" he said very excitedly while he scuttled over to joe and lin.
"it's where all the imps compete to see who is the biggest and baddest bastard in all of wrath."lin explained

suddenly, millie went on this big rant about how she wasn't allowed to do it, so i patted her on her shoulder.

"y'know i would compete but anything that's has pain related to it scares me. sorry mills" i apologised
"with your petite little body, i'm not surprised."
i turned around to see striker behind me.
"just a because you've said that, i'm going to compete." i crossed my arms and glared at him intensely. he looked back at me with a dead straight face.
"well don't come crying back to me when you fall onto your knees" he said while walking away,so i kicked him in the shins and smirked.

he tripped up by this and grunted at me in annoyance but i just stuck my tongue out at him and whipped my tail.
i walked back over to millie and lin where they were talking to joe,moxxie and blitz about guns.

the only this i heard from that conversation was moxxie putting on a stupid face and saying
"i mean... wAr FuN"

No one's POV:

"it's alright millie, you can cheer on your boss and friend from the side lines" lin said.
moxxie got a bit jealous by this.

"she can cheer me on two y'know" mox said, trying to see tough.
everyone burst out laughing except from millie and moxxie himself.

"sorry boy, but your not exactly "built" for the pain games." joe said to mox
"i'm just as capable as he is ,.....sir."moxxie said in response and pointed at striker.
"OI! IM THE SIR AROUND HERE MOXXIE!" blitz shouted at moxxie.
"sorry sir!" moxxie shouted back apologetically and turned back to joe.

"i was born here too!" he said "i've got some fight in me!"
striker chuckled and passed moxxie some rope and a knife.
"alright then imp, show us your strength and go help me kill that hell hog ready got dinner."
moxxie started to pull out a gun from his pocket but striker stopped him and pushed the rope and knife closer to mox.

"a bullet won't Pierce that shell. gotta use these to get the goods."

moxxie turned around and looked at the hell hog as he hopped over the fence. he gulped.

Y/n's POV:

"mox... you don't have to do this." mille said reassuringly.
"don't worry hunny. i'll be fine."he replied back. "hopefully.."

i watched intensely, just knowing this was going to fall into shambles.
"WHOO I BELIEVE IN YOU MOX!" blitz screamed.
loona was just filming the whole thing, probably going to put it on social media.

Suddenly, moxxie ran up to the hog and jumped on its back,waking it up.
he struggled to control it but it eventually did and slowly threw the knife onto the shell but..

*clink*

the shell was took hard and the blade jumped out of his hand, now he was just sat there bouncing around on a hell hog.
i cringed at this and couldn't watch in horror anymore.

just before striker could, i jumped the fence and ran straight at the hog, i bet if i looked back he would be surprised but i wasn't focused on that at the time, i wanted to make sure mox was okay first.

i pushed moxxie off of the hog and picked up the knife.
as i pushed him he screamed in pain and yelled about some bone near his neck.
i pushed the sharp blade into the shell of the hog and heard it scream out in pain along with blitz cheering me on.

Unfortunately, i got pigs blood all over my outfit, and then slowly started to slide off the pig.
just as i was about to get back onto my feet, the hog's lifeless body flopped on top of me.

*thump*

"OW! SHIT! WHY DOES THIS THING HAVE TO BE SO FUCKING HEAVY!" i scream out breathlessly.
striker walked over and picked up the hog with one hand and chucked it over his shoulder while putting the other hand out to help me up. i pushed his hand away.

"i don't need your help. i'm fine by myself." i said while getting up to my feet.

"whatever you say doll~" he smirked
"we've gone from little lady to doll?" i stroked my tail up against his thigh. "okay, lover boy~" i said to him in a seductive tone. i bit my lip and felt his eyes looking me up and down as he smirked.

i turned around and went bright red, wondering how i was sexy during that moment.

i hopped back over the fence and walked over to blitz (who was still cheering for me) loona, moxxie and millie.

"i'm so sorry moxxie." i put a hand on his shoulder, "i hope your okay." i look at him with apologetic eyes.
"it's alright i guess." he replied to me. he sounded really annoyed so i took my hand off of him and back up a bit.

striker began walking over to blitz.

"hey boss man! you wanna come and cut up the meat with us?" striker asked
blitz's jaw dropped.
"I'D LOVE TO CUT SOME MANLY MEAT WITH SOME MANLY MEN!"he shouted

"that's what she said." loona added after and chuckled.
"w-what? WHAT BITCH IS TALKING BAD ABOUT ME BEHIND MY BACK!? blitz screamed in anger
we all laughed as we walked back inside.

"i guess this won't be as bad after all"

(965 words)