6 THE "PAIN" GAMES

No one's POV:

finally, the day of the games came and y/n..... she was not ready at all.

*bang bang bang*

"are you up hun?" millie asked from behind the door.
"w-what? what's going on?" y/n suddenly woke up in confusion. millie walked into the room to see that y/n was still in her pjs and half awake. millie slowly put her head in her hands and just sighed.

"c'mon let me help you up" she said as she closed the door and walked over to y/n and sat at the end of her bed.

millie got out some clothes for y/n while she showered. y/n got dressed into the clothes millie has picked out. some black shorts and a short sleeved black top with some gloves for grip and boots.
y/n also put her hair in a plait to keep it out of her face while running the race. (can change if you want to)

Y/n's POV:

me and millie slowly walked down stairs after i thanked her about a million times for helping me wake up, as i knew i would've slept for the whole day if she didn't.

everyone was just talking outside, waiting for us. when we came out, lin locked the door and we all started walking over to the games.

*at the games*

me, moxxie, blitzo and striker were mixed in with the other huddles of demons, all staring at the stage, waiting for it to start.

after a few minutes of waiting, prince stolas took to the stage and started talking. he just went over the basic boring things like rules and whatever, i wasn't listening anyways.

"and good luck to you all! especially that very handsome imp in the middle, hello blitzy~" stolas cried
"JUST SAY MY NAME FUCKING RIGHT!"blitzo shouted back and rolled his eyes in annoyance.
me and moxxie snickered at blitzo's 's anger while striker just looked blitzo up and down and chuckled.

No one's POV:

all of the the imps lined up at the starting line and got into their readying positions.

"you sure you going to be able to handle all this sweetheart?~" striker teased y/n
"oh believe me, i'm ready to knock this out of the park and see you crying on your knees because i won!"y/n said confidently
"okay sugar~" striker chuckled

a gun shot was heard behind them and they all ran off, starting the race.

*after the race*

y/n saw the finish line of the last race and fell on her face as she crossed it. she was out of breath and her legs hurt like hell.
luckily, she came 8th out of 36 imps.

she just laid there while everyone went past her and finally moxxie (who came last) ran over to her and helped her up.

"oh crumbs! are you alright y/n?" moxxie asked while he helped her up.
"i've done a few races in my time, but that one was the worst." y/n replied breathlessly

striker and blitzo walked over to y/n and moxxie.

"i told you it would be too much for you doll~" striker teased y/n
she pushed him away angrily.
"oh let me guess, you two came first then?" she replied
"YEAH WE FUCKING DID!" blitzo screamed in y/n's face and laughed at her and moxxie because they didn't.
"oh shut up blitz-" y/n rolled her eyes and pushed pass him and striker with moxxie following.

Y/n's POV:

moxxie went up to the benches to sit with millie whilst i stayed in front of the stage with the crowd.

"it seems like we have a tie!" stolas said into the microphone.
"between striker and my darling blitzy~"
"JUST SAY MY NAME RIGHT FOR ONCE, OH MY FUCKING GOD!" blitzo replied

while striker and blitzo walked up onto the stage, everyone clapped but i just rolled my eyes and started to climbed over the fence to sit up on the benches with millie and moxxie.

as i walked up the stairs to the row that mills and mox were sat on, i looked behind me at the stage and saw striker giving me a puppy eyed look like he was asking me not to go.
i just went to sit down and didn't think too much about it.

No one's POV:

"okay- so he has the physical advantage. but i'm better at other things! like singing-" moxxie said as y/n sat down next to him.
"i want to take this opportunity to sing a quick i just wrote right now, about me winning." striker said proudly
"OH COME ON! WHAT THE FUCK-"mox screamed at striker as he began singing.

Y/n's POV:

striker began to sing and winked at me in the process which made my face heat up.

at one point, a girl ran up to striker and tried to grab his leg, which made me a bit jealous. bit striker walked up to her and kicked her away which sent her flying into some other imps, who tore her apart for strikers touch.

"isn't this guy great!" blitzo, who has just sat down next to all of us, said
"negative" moxxie replied in an annoyed tone
"it's going to be nice working with him." blitzo smiled
"WHAT!?" both me and moxxie said in unison and whipped our heads round to look at him.
"yeahhhhh. i asked him if he wanted to join I.M.P."blitzo said in response
"you asked him if he... but?... i-.." moxxie said sadly and just bowed his head,
"mox, i think you've had enough for today. let's head back to the house and get you cleaned." millie suggested. mox nodded in reply

as they got up to go, striker turned to where we were all sat and said 'moxxie go fuck yourself' which made him tear up and walk away with mills.

i felt sad for moxxie and knew that line was probably unneeded but also left really hot because i was soon going to be working with striker. just the thought of him made me blush and i started to go bright red.
i talked to blitz for a while before running off back stage to find striker.

i walked backstage and looked for him but found him nowhere until i felt a small brush from a tail on my leg.
i whipped my head around to see striker behind me.

"you looking for something doll?" striker asked
"uhm yeah... i was looking for you." i said to him, he looked rather surprised at my response.
"i just wanted to congratulate you on winning and all that. oh! and i'm really really sorry for acting like a jerk earlier, i was just really out of breath and annoyed that i didn't win, and-"
before i could finish speaking, he put a finger on my lip.
"don't talk so much sugar~ you'll need the breath for when i kiss you~" he smirked.
i blushed really hard at this as he started moving his face closer to mine.

i brought my lips closer to kiss his but...
"y'know i better get going. see y'a sugar~" he winked and ran off.

i stood there, stunned in shock.
did striker just tease me?

i slowly started to make my way back to the house, trying to comprehend what just happened, in my mind.

i sighed and met up with mills infront of the house.

(1254 words)