2 A LONG RIDE

*2 hours into the journey*

Y/n's POV:
we were about 2 hours into the journey and it started to get boring.
we had all just had a big debate about if lava was wet ,since blitz brought it up, now it was really quiet and awkward, so me (being amazing) started up conversation by asking a few questions.

"hey mills. don't you come from wrath?"i asked curiously.
"yeah i do! i've got loads of family there and i can't wait to see them all after so long."she smiled widely.
"while we are on the subject of the wrath ring. where are we staying exactly?"i asked.
"at my parents house." millie responded with a smile"there is loads of rooms so everyone can have their own if they want!"
"oh cool! glad i don't have to share a room with him" i chuckled and pointed a finger at blitz.

both me a millie laughed and carried on talking about her family and how to make a good impression on her parents.

*30 minutes away from wrath*

i scrolled through my phone as we were nearly there and i was getting rather tired from all the talking and was ready to plumet straight onto a big bed. i looked over to my right to see millie and moxxie cuddling and being all lovey dovey with each other.

"you guys are so adorable together. i wish i had a stable relationship like yours."i sighed
"thanks y/n but i'm sure you'll find someone for you eventually. there are lots of imps in hell who are looking for somebody to love."millie reassured me, "i can always set you up with a date with one of my brother if it comes to it."
"thanks mills" i said "i'll keep that in mind for the future."i chuckled

" i still don't think anyone would want you"blitz chipped in "last time i checked, your love life is shit."
"true there, but at least some of the people i've dated haven't been all that bad."i replied "better than a snobby rich price" i added under my breath.
"what did you say!?"blitz asked
"oh nothing." i replied in a sassy tone and winked at millie and moxxie who had heard me and were snickering.

we all laughed together and slowly went back to being silent and looking out the window.

(402 words)