20 ITS YOUR FAULT

Blitz's POV:

As i was making my way to the door, i heard a chuckle from behind me.

i didn't even have to turn my head to know it was Striker.

"aww, Y/N not taking your side on things. bet that makes you real mad, imp."
Striker chuckled softly and sipped his coffee, leaning against the wall.

His voice was deeper than usual from it being the morning and him just waking up which just made him all the more menacing.

"Shut up, Striker. you've had your fun so just leave me alone."
I didn't dare to look at him, feeling weak from the fight with me and Y/N and now feeling even worse because of his taunting.

Striker smirked and continued to look at me with his menacing expression.
"oh, i've only just started. i haven't quite had all my fun just yet."

I tried not to reacted but it was so hard to not want to punch his face the more he spoke. Striker could feel the negative energy pulsing through my body and that was just what he wanted.

"hm? no strength to even say something snarky back? how pathetic are you?"
Striker raised and eyebrow smirked, his tail rattling as he watched my hands ball into first.

"say one more things, i dare you."
I huffed back, clearly not being able to keep my temper in check for much longer.

"or what?"
Striker pouted mockingly and leant against the wall, putting on a babyish voice.
"you'll tell on me to Y/N?"

he chuckled and smirked, shaking his head.
"she's mine now and i ain't going to give her up that easily."

finally, i snapped my head around to look at Striker. i couldn't take it anymore. i lunged straight for him, an aggressive look in my eyes.

i would tear this man apart piece by piece if i had to just to make sure Y/N would be safe.

Y/N's POV:

I heard a loud crash from the living room and my ears pricked up.

i slowly opened my bedroom door and poked my beard out to see what was going on.

chaos. there were chairs flipped over, lights smashed, coffee spilt across the carpet, mugs and glasses cracked and so much more and in amongst it all was Striker and Blitz wrestling.

My eyes widened and soon turned from surprise to anger.

i stormed into the middle of the room, her expression stern and my voice loud.
"Both of you! Stop right now!!"

Striker and Blitz looked up and my and their faces went slightly pale as they saw the harsh look on my face.

"what happened here? my apartment is a mess!!"
I looked at them and then around at the apartment, holding my head in my hands.

Both of them got to their feet but Blitz was the first one to start yelling.
"well i was just walking out when Striker started to taunt me so much that i snapped."

"i would never do that, darling. c'mon, you have to believe me."
Striker looked at me with a soft and gentle expression, gently moving some hair out of my face.

i huffed and glared at them both, too upset to even think about who was right or wrong.
"i don't care! i want both of you out, now!"

They both looked at me with shock and started to try and scramble for answers or something to persuade me with but i cut them both off before anyone could try and bride me.

"I said now."

My voice was stern and i wasn't joking.

They both sighed and grabbed their stuff. i sighed and pushed them out the door, slamming it behind them.

i turned around and looked back at the mess they had made, putting my head in my hands and shaking my head.
"what am i going to do?"

Blitz's POV:

I looked down at the floor as Y/N slammed the door behind us.

i looked up at Striked and glared at him.
"this is your fault, y'know? if you kept your mouth shut then none of this would've happened."

Striker seemed unbothered by my harsh tone and just shook his head, chuckling and walking away.

"what? too scared to say anything now?"
I yelled out to him as he started walking away but once i saw Striker stop and turn to me with a malicious look on his face, i immediately regret it.

Striker wrapped his tail around my waist and squeezed it tightly, pulling me closer. her glared down my eyes and wrapped his hand around my neck.

i coughed and spluttered, gasping for air as i tried to get his grip off my neck.

"aww. look who's the scared one now."
Strikers look was playful but quickly turned serious, throwing me into a wall.

he shook his head and started to walk away. the last thing i heard before i started to black out was him saying..

"Pathetic."

(836 words)