14 RESCUE

Blitz's POV:

once i calmed down, i went back onto my phone and onto 'find my phone'.

i made all of the workers get it just in case they were lost or in deep shit and we needed to get to them fast.

i looked at her location and sighed once i saw where she was.

Striker's mineshaft.

i shook my head and stood up, calling M&M to meet me back at the office while i stormed out of the apartment.

we were going to rescue Y/N and i was going to make sure of it.

*on the way to Strikers mineshaft*

"Y'know i would've loved to have Striker on the team with us if he wasn't so crazy."
i sighed softly, gripping the steering wheel tightly.

Moxxie made a face at me, rolling his eyes and sighing.
"i said he was bad and nobody listened"

"yeah well we didn't know at the time!"
i huffed and turned the wheel aggressively, making Moxxie and Millie fall onto their sides.

Millie sat up, reaching out to me.
"try and calm down, Blitz. you're driving like a madman!"
Millie put her hand onto my shoulder, squeezing it gently.

i sighed and slowed down slightly.
"sorry.. i'm just... worried"

Millie sighed and sat back down slowly,
"we all are. i just can't believe she got kidnapped."

i shook my head and focused on the road, punching on the exhilarate and speeding up way passed the speed limit.

*at Striker's mineshaft*

Y/N's POV:

i sat in the cage and sighed, leaning my head against the bars and looking at Striker.

he was asleep.

even while he was sleeping he looked evil. arms crossed, leant against the wall, hat down.

more hot than evil actually.

ugh! shut up Y/N! he literally kidnapped you!!

i sighed and looking away from Striker, whispering to myself.
"i wish Blitz or Mox or Mils was here."

i looked up at the ceiling, closing my eyes and sighing as i accepted the reality of this being my life, Until..

CRASH!

"hm?"
i turn around around to see where the noise was coming from and my eyes widen.

falling in mid motion, Blitz's van comes crashing down and making lots of noise.

No one's POV:

"AHHH!"
screamed blitz, moxxie and millie, all falling down towards the floor.

The van hit the floor with a loud bang and all three imps came tumbling out of it, coughing and slowly getting up off the floor.

While the three was trying to recover from the large fall, all the noise and commotion had woken up striker who was now looking at them with an evil glare.

his tail slash across the floor and made cracks in the stone as he whipped it, the heels on his booth clacking every step he took as he slowly got closer.

Just as blitz was about to get up, a tall figure cast a shadow over his body. he looked up and gulped, locking eyes with striker.

"i suggest you leave, little imp. unless you wanna see that pretty little girl get hurt."
Striker growled out his words as he glared at Blitz, gesturing his head towards Striker.

Y/N gulped and backed into the back of her cage, looking around for something to try and help her not get hurt.

Blitz's expression turned to one of hate and he huffed at Striker, standing back up and getting into his face.
"you wouldn't dare.."

Striker's eyes narrowed and he whipped Blitz's leg with his tail, grinning as he watched him fall to the floor. As Blitz collapsed, Striker stabbed his shoe into his back and chuckled as he screamed.

Striker rolled Blitz's body away and smirked, turning around and walking towards Y/N.

Y/N gulped and her eyes widened as striker got closer and threw the door to the cage open, narrowing his eyes at her.

He reached his arm out to grab her, a malicious look on his face.

If Y/N would need to find a way out of this situation and fast if she didn't want to get hurt..

(691 words)