12 OBSESSED

No one's POV:

Y/N and Striker watched the sun glide down the sky until it was nearly dark and you could only see the top edge of the sun.

"so why did you want me to come here?"
Y/N turned to Striker and looked up at him, crossing her arms.

Striker immediately snapped out of his sad state and looked over to Y/N, his ears perking up slightly.

"oh. i wanted to show you something. c'mon"
Striker turned away from Y/N, putting his fingers into his mouth and whistling loudly.

that loud whistle took the attention of Bombproof and he immediately started trotting over, standing in front of Striker and looking down at him.

Striker hopped onto Bombproof's back and looked down at Y/N, holding his hand out for her.

Y/N gulped, looking up at Striker and then over at Bombproof.

She used his hand to climb onto bombproof, holding onto Bombproof's sides once finally sat down.

Striker looked back at Y/N out the corner of his eye, grabbing her hands and putting them around his waist for support.

Y/N blushed slightly but immediately removed her hands from Strikers waist, going back to holding onto Bombproof.

Striker sighed softly, looking at Y/N.
"You might want to hold onto me, love. you're more likely to fall off if you don't."

Y/N shrugged, her grip on Bombproof's getting tighter.
"I won't fall off, trust me!"

Striker sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose and shaking his head.
"fine, fine. let's just get going."

Y/N's POV:

The second Striker started to ride, I immediately wrapped my arms around waist and held onto him.

we were going pretty fast.

Striker chuckled, patting my hand gently
"I told you."

Striker smirked and i sighed, smiling a bit.

"You were going fast on purpose!"
I glared at him.

"Maybe i was, but you certainly didn't mind, did you sugar?"
Striker smirked and grabbed my hand, pulling it up to his hand and kissing it gently.

My tail swayed happily and i blushed, moving my hand back down to his waist.
"Shut up.."

(Time skip)

Striker took me all through the wrath ring. Riding on top of trains, in and out of caves, going all throughout and showing me the sights. it was beautiful.

Soon, we stopped at this one mine shaft and he took me in. We went down a makeshift lift and into the heart of the mine shaft.

it was massive.

My eyes widened with awe as i looked around at this massive cave. it was truly beautiful, aside from big sculpture of Striker with a large dick.

"You like it, darl'?"
Striker asked as he helped me down from Bombproof.

I nodded
"it's beautiful"

Striker chuckled.
"good, because you ain't gunna be leaving here anytime soon."

i looked at Striker with confusion, my eyes widened as i saw the hungry glint in his eyes.
"Striker.. what do you mean by that?"

Striker chuckled, gently wrapping his hand around my waist and pulling me as his hot breath whispered down my neck and made me shudder.
"Don't worry, Doll~ everything will be just fine, as long as you do as i say."

i gasped.
"Striker, you can't!-"

Striker put his gun to my lips, shushing me
"I didn't say you could speak now, did i princess?"

i gulped and shook my head slowly.

"good girl~"

No one's POV:

"now get in the cage."

Strikers voice sounded cold and demanding. No matter how much Y/N persisted, it was no use. Striker just picked her up and threw her over his shoulder and aggressively shoved her into the cage.

This wasn't the Striker Y/N met on the first visit.

who was this new Striker?

For now, all Y/N could do was sit in this cage and wait to be rescued. until then, she sat and though of some sort of plan.

Striker looked at Y/N with harsh eyes.
"Don't look so glum, Doll..."

"Daddy Striker is going to look after you now~"

(681 words)