5 SHHHH (LITTLE SMUT)

⚠️DISCLAIMER⚠️
there will be some sexual content in this chapter so if you fee uncomfortable with that or anything to do with that then i do suggest you skip but it's up to you. enjoy.:)

Y/n's POV:

i walked into this mansion of house and stepped right into the kitchen, where lin was cooking the chopped up hog meat.

"hey lin! need any help there?" i asked
"no, i'm quite alright sweet pea but thanks anyway darlin' ". she replied back
"okay, do you think you could tell me which room is mine? just so i can pack my things away and change of course."i asked again
"oh! just go down the hall way to the bottom of it and then turn left and you should see your room with your suitcase in it already!" she said with a smile. i thanked her and walked upstairs to the hall.

i walked out this long hall way until i reached the end of it.
i put up my finger to signal left and right (since i don't know them) and then slowly walked into my room.

the room wasn't massive but it wasn't tiny either. there was a double bed with two dark brown side tables, a dark brown wardrobe with and dark brown dresser next to it, there was a small chair in the corner of the room with blue pillows on it and finally a door which led to a small bathroom.
i organised my clothes and put them away into the wardrobe and dresser.
then i decided to change since i didn't want to be drenched in hogs blood all evening.

i slowly began to take of my clothes and threw them on the chair.
i was now only in my bra and pants.
i stretched as my arms and legs were free from clothes for a while before i sat on the floor looking for what to wear next.
just as i sat on the floor, i heard the door open behind me. i heard the faint rattling of a snake while the door was closed and locked, i turned around to see striker behind me with a slight grin on his face.
i was so curious to know what he was up to.

"uhm.. striker? i think you have the wrong room.."i told him
he said nothing and just rattled his tail.
i was getting really curios now.
"if your just going to walk around then leav-"

before i could finish my sentence, he picked me up and threw me on the bed, i was starting to blush now. he brought his face close to mine and breathed in my ear.

"do you think it's funny, teasing me?" he breathed
"i-uhm.. no??" i answered confused

"you've left a bit of a scar on my shin from when you kicked me. i don't think you should get away with that, even though it's only little.."he said.

he slowly moved his face down my body until he stopped at my legs. i had them shut together before he gripped onto then and shoved them open.
i was starting to get wet just by his rough touch.

he slowly grabbed my pants and carefully took them off to reveal my wet clit into view, he smiled and licked his lips.

he slowly massaged around clit and made small circle movements with his thumb.

i let out a dull moan.

striker must of heard it because he put one of his thumbs in my mouth and kept my legs open with his.

he slowly inserted two long fingers into my wet pussy which made me make a muffled moan.

"shhh darlin'. they'll hear us" striker whispered to me, i nodded back in response.

he took both fingers out and pushed them back in again even faster than the first time, i sucked on his thumbs to stop myself from moaning and quickly gripped the bed sheets.

he brought them back out and threw them back in a final time, even faster than the first two.

i arched my back in pleasure and let out a loud muffled moan before cumming all over strikers fingers.

"Oh~ striker please..~"
he brought his fingers out and wiped them on my bed sheet.

"oh? you asking for my help now?"he said and took his thumb out my mouth.

i sat up slowly and look at him, panting for air.
he grabbed my face and brought it closer to his.
he injected his tongue into my mouth and i wrapped my tongue around his. we explored each other's mouths carefully and then both drew back for air.

"Your a good girl~" he said seductively.
he let go of my face and i got up to grab my pants.

No one's POV:

as Y/n bent down to grab her pants off of the floor, striker looked at her bare ass and slapped it, hard. this made y/n gasp and stumbled forward.

she put her pants on and turned around to shout at him but he had gone. the door was left ajar and striker was gone.

she quickly put on a tight grey t-shirt and some black ripped short and walked out stairs slowly. just as she came down, lin called everyone into the dining room to eat.

they all sat down and started eating. y/n was so hungry she nearly ate 3 plate fulls.

*after they had all eaten*

after they had all eaten, they were all just sat at the table talking. striker (who was sat next to y/n) started to brush her inner thigh with his fingers.
at first it made her twitch, but after a while it felt soothing and she started to blush.

*after they all left the table*

y/n noticed it started to get dark outside so she said goodnight to everyone and went up to her room.

she quickly changed into her pjs and just sat in her bed and stared outside her window for a bit before she went to bed. she wanted to get as much sleep as she could for the festival tomorrow.

she slowly shut her eyes and thought about what happened today and fell asleep with a smile on her face.

(1050 words)