11 BOMBPROOF

Y/N's POV:

Blitz drove me back to my apartment where i said my goodbyes to everyone and plummeted onto my sofa.

throughout the whole ride, i couldn't stop thinking about the note.

"should i go? should i stay home? why does he want to see my again?"
where the only things running through my mind.

i sat down on my sofa and sighed, reading the note over and over again while i made my decision.

i looked up at the clock on the wall, it was 4:30 pm.

if i really wanted to go, i could leave now and make it for 5:00. i'm sure Striker wouldn't mind if i was a little early.

and with that, i picked up my phone, my keys, the note and a £20 and walked out the door.

(Timeskip)

No one's POV:

Y/N made it to Getaway motel, paying the taxi driver a £20 and watching them drive away.

Y/N looked up at the motel and sighed, looking around for any signs of Striker.

"this place is in the middle of nowhere" she thought

while looking around, Y/N noticed a familiar outline in the distance.

it was Bombproof, and he was tied to a tree.
that means Strikers is here somewhere.

Y/N rushed up to Bombproof, stroking his side gently and smiling.

Y/N slowly turned her head over to the piece of rope that was tied around Bombproof's neck and the tree he was standing next to.

Y/N walked up to the tree and saw it was knotted. she groaned and started to try and undo the boy, struggling profusely.

Y/N's POV:

while i struggled to undo the knot on the tree, i heard a familiar chuckle behind me.

i turned around slowly and guess who i saw.

Striker.

he looked up from his hat, a wide smirk plastered across his face.

"need some help there, doll?"

i looked at his smirk and wanted to punch it right of his face but the smooth sound of his voice had me shaking in the knees.

i had to stay strong but it was so hard.

"not from you." i glared at him and spun around, continuing to struggle with the knot he had created.

Striker chuckled and walked closer to me until he was right behind me.

i felt his warm breath travel down my neck as his soft hands slid around my waist and he pulled me close. Striker whispered into my ear, a soft smile on his face.

"c'mon~ don't be like that, sugar. i didn't mean to make you upset.."

my body shuddered at his voice and struggled so hard not to kiss him right then and there.

his strong grip on me was enough to make and woman melt. he was such a ladies man and he knew it.

i shoved backwards and gulped, fanning my face to try and get rid of my blush.

No ones's POV:

"don't temp me. i don't appreciate that you fucked me and then proceeded to run away." Y/n turned around to face Striker and crossed her arms, leaning against the tree.

Striker seemed shocked at first, from the shove, but soon recovered and that smug smirk was all over his face again.

Striker walked back up to Y/N and pinned her up against the tree, holding her chin and gently tilting it up to look at him.

"maybe i did run away, but i bet you loved feeling my hard dick inside of you. didn't you princess?~"

Striker smirked and got closer to Y/N, his face right in front of hers.

Y/N blushed and looked away from Striker.
"shut up."

Striker smirked, turned Y/N's face back to look at him.

"aww, you getting all flustered now, doll? how cute."
Striker leaned in closer and breathed down Y/N's neck, making her shudder.

"Striker I-"
Y/N looked into Strikers eyes but was soon stopped when he put his finger to her lips.

"Shh. you don't need to say anything, princess. i already know what you want."

Y/N gulped and looked from strikers eyes down to his lip, her breathing heaving.

Striker's breath slowed down as well as she looked down at Y/N's lips, leaning forward while one of his hands held her waist and the other held onto the tree.

Striker and Y/N kept on getting closer and closer until they were breathing onto each other's lips.

just as Striker leaned in to kiss Y/N, he was interrupted by a loud noise.

"NEIGH!!"

it was coming from Bombproof.

Striker looked over at bombproof with concern, immediately taking his hands off of Y/N's body.

it seemed that, while leaning in for a kiss, Strikers hand that was on the tree had gripped the rope that was tied around it and Bombproof's neck, making it tight.

Striker suddenly pushes Y/N out of the way and started to untie the rope around the tree.

Y/N fell to the floor, looking up at Striker with an annoyed expression but she was the least of his worries at the moment.

when Striker had finally untied the rope, he took it off of Bombproof's neck and watched him run around for a while.

Striker sighed out in relief and looked over at Y/N, putting out a hand to help her up.

Y/N looked up at Striker and sighed softly, standing up on her own and looking over at Bombproof.

"You must care a whole lot about him if you're willing to push someone out the way to save him"
Y/N crossed her arms, looking up at Striker.

Strikers gaze didn't waver away from Bombproof.

"i do.. he's been with me my whole life.."
Striker sighed softly and looked down at the floor.

Y/N noticed Strikers sudden change in behaviour and sighed, seeming to know it was a hard topic for him.

Y/N looked over at bombproof running around and smiled, looking up at the sky as the sun started to set.

maybe Striker isn't so bad after all...

(1027 words)