7 DISASTER

Y/n's POV:

i was outside with millie and her brothers, helping them stack some pumpkins into a van, when i heard a crash come from upstairs.
i turned to look at millie and she looked at me with a concerned expression, implying that she had heard it too.
we said to the boys we were just going to go and grab something and left inside.

we both dashed upstairs to see the door to striker's room slightly ajar. millie slowly opened the door and saw striker choking moxxie.

she didn't hesitate to jump into action as she quickly grabbed her knife out of her pocket and jumped onto striker. she shoved the knife into his back multiple times so he let mox out of his grasp.

striker leaned backwards and shoved millie to the ground so both her and moxxie were injured.
i just looked at both of them in horror before jumping at striker. he must of seen or heard me because he grabbed me by my throat and pinned me up against the wall.
i kicked my legs at him, trying to get out of his grip but he held on tight and everything started to go black...

the last thing i felt was getting thrown to the other side of the room and heard some heavy footsteps with the door being slammed behind them..

No one's POV:

striker picked up millie and moxxie by their horns and threw them over his shoulders.
he quickly and quietly walked out back and threw them both in the basement outside.

as they tumbled down the rough staircase, millie ended up getting her leg stuck in one of the bear traps they had set up down they and screamed out in pain.

"i'd kill y'all, but i feel like there's more leverage with your rodeo clown of a boss if i don't." striker shouted down to them. "plus, you little things ain't worth the clean up."
he shut the door and locked it slowly.

"millie!" moxxie screamed "oh satan!"
"moxxie, i'm fine.." she replied "i got worse than this at the flower toss at my brother's wedding. but i caught that fucking bouquet and it was fucking worth it."
"you just need to go up there and fuck up that brown nosing cock-sucker for me."mills said
"but i can't break through it." moxxie sighed
"i'm not strong enough.."
"not with your hands baby, use what you're good at." she smiled at him
"i'm not good with my hands?" he looked her confused. millie looked back at him with a 'are you serious right now-' look.

moxxie looked at millie and realised what she meant. he pulled out a gun from inside his jacket and shot at the the locked door.

"heh, i probably should've used this earlier" he chuckled and pointed at the gun.
"i love you hun, BUT FOR FUCK SAKE-"millie shouted back.

moxxie ran off to find striker and stop him from causing anymore damage.

(489 words)