8 MESSY (SMUT)

⚠️DISCLAIMER⚠️
there will be some sexual content in this chapter so if you fee uncomfortable with that or anything to do with that then i do suggest you skip but it's up to you. enjoy.:)

Y/n's POV:

i slowly opened my eyes and examined where the hell i was.

there was a big bed in the middle of the room with two wooden bedside tables, there was a small table with a broken lamp on the floor next to it, there was a tall wardrobe and finally a door which i presume lead to a bathroom.

the main door to the room opened and striker walked inside and locked it again.

"y'a miss me doll?~" he snickered

"you're a monster." i barked back at him "i don't understand how you can just hurt people like that and feel nothing! WHAT ARE YOU! HEARTLESS?"

he stared at me blankly and rattled his tail, he must of not liked that because he started walking over to me menacingly.
i quickly backed into the corner but he picked me up by the front of my shirt and brought me up to his level.

"i'm going to need you to stop that attitude little lady. i don't wanna hurt you and your pretty little body." he said quietly

"are you sure you don't want to.... or just because your scared to." i spat back at him

he grabbed me by my neck and threw me at the bed.
he slowly started to get onto of me and brought his face closer to mine.
"now that's something you won't get away with.." he whispered in my ear.

No one's POV:

striker began kissing down y/n's neck, trying to find her sweet spot. once he found it, y/n breathed out a small moan. striker began biting and licking it and making her shake.

he grabbed her face and moved it towards his, he slowly moved his tongue into her mouth and started exploring it.
while he kissed her, he began massaging her inner thighs, rubbing his fingers up and down her legs sent shivers down y/n's back.

striker began bringing his hand up y/n's body and up her shirt. he slowly grabbed one of her breast and massaged it roughly, digging his nails into it.
this caused y/n to moan loudly at his hard touch.
striker brought his hand out from underneath her shirt and ripped it open, along with her bra.

y/n pulled away from the kiss.
"oi! you better be buying me some new clothes." she yelled "i need those-"

"you won't be needing them anymore.." he grinned and started to kiss around her boobs.

striker slowly went from her boobs to her belly and gave it light kisses and glided his tongue across it.
as he was kissing y/n, she pushed off his hat and ripped off his bandana and threw them on the floor.

Y/n's POV:

striker stood up straight and began to take off his jacket and shirt, while i took off my short so i was only in my pants infront of him.

he chuckled and grabbed my arm so he could pull me up and then back down so i was now onto of him.

i slowly kissed his neck, trying to find his sweet spot. he let out a muffled groan, so i bit and licked his sweet spot even more.
he grabbed my waist and pushed it towards him, i was now humping onto his hard dick.

i grabbed his white jeans and unbuttoned then before slowly taking them, as his boots, off.
we were now only left in our underwear.

i pulled him up onto his feet and carefully removed his boxers. i began to massage his hard dick, back a fourth with my hands.

i heard his groan my name.
"y/n~"
i chuckled and slowly injected his dick into my mouth. i went off slowly, only taking a few chunks in at a time but my pace began to quicken, rapidly.
striker grabbed my hair.
he pushed my head back a fourth quickly so that his tip was touching the back of my throat.

i brought my mouth out and licked around his tip, he moaned and groaned loudly.
suddenly, he picked me up and threw me on the bed so that he was onto again.
he carefully pulled off my panties and threw them on the floor.
he got down to the level which my wet clit lay. he brought his face closer and slowly injected his tongue into me.

i threw my head back onto the bed and moaned out his name.
"striker~ please..~ don't stop~.."
my legs began to tremble and i began to close them, but he pushed them back open roughly with his hands.

he slowly stood up and took out a condom from one of the close draws and ripped it open with his teeth, he put it on seductively and spread my legs open.

i gripped onto the bed sheets and prepared for his impact.
"i'm going you fuck you so hard, that you won't be able to walk for days~" striker chuckled

it took a few seconds but he roughly shoved us large cock into me. i gripped onto the bed sheets even harder and rolled my eyes back in pleasure.
he gripped my thighs and thrusted back into me, causing me to moans loudly.

"oh! striker~ pleas-" i quickly cover my mouth before i could finish my sentence.

striker grabbed my hand and push it down,
"don't be quite sweetheart~ i want to heard you scream~..." he whispered in my ear seductively

he brought it out and turned me over, slapping me ass in the process.
he re-spread my legs and thrusted his big,hard cock back into me.
i screamed out in joy and began to whimper loudly.

"s-striker~ i'm to c-cum~" i slowly got out in between moans.
"if you going to, then do." he instructed
striker carried on thrusting into me, getting faster and faster.

i couldn't hold it in anymore.
i began to cum all over his long dick, he took his dick out of me and ripped off the condom to reveal a river off cum coming out of him.

i pulled him down onto the bed so he lay next to me. we both just laid there naked and out of breath.

"oh fuck, you're a good fucking kisser and an even better fucker." i turned to striker and snickered
he just rolled his eyes and got up to get changed.

*5 minutes later*

striker was already dressed and ready, whilst i was only just putting on my shorts.

"hey striker.. can i borrow one of your shirt? since you like kinda ripped mine-" i asked
"don't you have your own in your room?" he replied
"i mean yeah but i don't wanna walk across the hall shirtless.." i said
"fine i guess, look in the bottom of the wardrobe and your find them." he said, pointing to the wardrobe.

i slowly walked over to the wardrobe (since my legs ached after the rough sex we had just had) and opened the draws at the bottom of it.
inside where nicely folded rows of different shades of black, white and grey. i just grabbed a black shirt of his and tucked it into my shorts.
i closed up the draw and sat on the bed.

i just sat there and closed my eyes, not paying attention to what striker was doing until...

the door swung open and hit the side of the wall with a loud *BANG*

(1282 words)