15 FIGHT

No one's POV:

Just at Striker was about to grab Y/N, he was suddenly pulled back.

Striker snarled and fell to the floor, getting pulled back by his tail as he clawed at the ground.
behind him was Millie, looking angry as she dragged him across the hard floor.

Striker grunted and kicked Millie into a wall with his two back feet, scrambling to his feet.
Striker dusted himself off and glared at Millie, grabbing out a revolver from his pocket and shooting a couple bullets.

Millie swiftly dodges and looks around for anything that could help her, grabbing a large piece of metal off of a nearby lump he had.

considering tho was striker 'manly' mineshaft, it had a good bit of junk laying around, just enough for Millie to be able to protect herself.

While Striker was focused on fighting Millie, he didn't see Moxxie holding out a pistol behind him. he shot out a bullet that just missed Striker's head, whooshing passed his ear and catching his attention.

Striker whipped his head around to look at Moxxie, hissing at him and whipping his tail along the floor.

Moxxie gulped and fired another bullet, striker dodging this one now. Striker started walking towards Moxxie, Mox shooting bullet after bullet until he ran out. the best shot he got was the shoulder pad on his jacket.

Striker backed Moxxie up against the wall and hissed at him. he grabbed Mox by the neck and slammed his back into the rock hard wall, watching some loose rock fall down from it.

"you really wanna challenge me, little man?"
Striker raises his eyebrow at Moxxie, his grip tightening around his neck.

Striker smirks as he sees Moxxie's face going purple, his grip continuously getting stronger and tighter as the seconds went by.

Striker chuckled and dropped Moxxie body to the floor, gently kicking it as he wanted him gasp for air.
"pathetic."

Striker heard the rattling of chains as he looked over and saw Y/N escaping from the cage he put her in.

Striker snarled and started stomping over to her, his hands balling onto fists.
"you're not going anywhere, princess!"

Before Striker could get to to Y/N, he was tackled down by Millie. she glared at him and striker could see the pure hatred in her eyes.

she pinned him down to the floor and started beating the shit out of him. slapping, kicking, screaming, pulling, scratching. everything you can imagine to torture Striker.
"HOW DARE YOU STRANGLE MY HUSBAND LIKE THAT! IM GOING TO KILL YOU!!"

While Millie was busy with Striker, blitz made his way over to the cage Y/N was in. he looked at her and sighed, embracing her in a tight hug.
"How the hell did you get kidnapped!?"

Blitz looked at her with a concerned and surprised expression that soon turned into a sterner one.

"it's kinda a long story.."
Y/N laughed nervously, scratching the back of her neck sheepishly.

Soon, Striker came crashing down to the side of the cage when Millie had throw him across the room.

Both Blitz and Y/N jumped, looking at two western imps wrestle each other angrily.
"a story to tell later."

Blitz quickly grabbed Y/N's arm and dragged her towards the van, shoving her into the passenger seat as he started up the engine and started to turn out.

Blitz poked his head out the window and whistled loudly, getting the attention of Millie.

she quickly pushed Striker away and ran over to pick up one, extremely lightheaded moxxie.

they all climbed in and blitz started to turn the van around, looking at the tunnel he would go through to leave.

Just before they all were about to drive away, Striker was slowly standing up and recovering his breath.

Blitz slowly reversed and waked striker back down onto the floor, smirking and yelling out the window as they drove up.
"oops! sorry, didn't see you there! fucking loser."

Blitz laughed to himself as they drove off.

Y/N looked out the window and backed at Striker, taking a deep breath and sighing.

she would have to let him go for now.

(702 words)