8

"STARING! IN THE NEW BIG SITCOM! "A DAY IN THE LIFE"! IS ALFRED JONES!"

"Wow! This cereal is the best! I know for a fact it couldn't be from Britain!"

'HAHAHAHHAHAH'

"Staring the young Matthew Williams!"

"Oh gee willy, I hope it won't bother you, eh?"

'HAHAHAHAHA!'

"AND! FEATURING SPECIAL GUEST FRANCIS BONNEFOY!"

"Revenge is a dish best served cold!"

'HAHAHAHAH!'

"NOW! FEATURING OUR MAIN STAR, ARTHUR KIRKLAND!"

"I am not crazy; I've just been in a bad mood for the past two hundred years!"

'HAHAHAHAHHA!'

"Why watch something else when you can enjoy a sitcom about four men who don't know what to do with their lives!"

'WoooooHoooo'

~~

RING! RING!

"I hear ya, I hear ya!" I quickly grabbed the phone, placing it on my ear. "What do you want—"

"DUDE! QUICK! OPEN THE DOOR!" Alfred's familiar voice shouted, and I rolled my eyes. "Unbelievable!" I spoke.

'HAHAHAHAH'

I rushed to open the door, and within a few seconds, Alfred came rolling in on a skateboard. "WATCH OUT!" Alfred shouted. He jumped off his board quickly, pushing his hands out to catch himself. "Wow, as if this day couldn't get more hectic."

"Oh? Come on! You should be happy to see me! Mattie is coming into town today too, and he is excited to see you!"

"Did someone say my name?"

'WOOOOOOOAHHHHH!'

Alfred and I turned around, shocked, seeing Matthew at the door's threshold. "What? I didn't see you! Where did you come from?"

"Ah, stereotypical Canadian camouflage! What can I say?"

'HAHAHAHA'

"Ah! What a nice reunion, but why are the two of you here? For once in my life, I want to relax!" I spoke. I crossed my arms, walking toward the door. Matthew stepped in my place and looked a bit nervous. "Ah, well, I was only doing what Alfred wanted. He said specifically, and I quote, "come to Arthur's home! He wants to see us," end quote."

"I did not!" I said, annoyed. Matthew and I glared at Alfred, and he began to scratch the back of his head nervously. "Don't give me that look!" He laughed, trying to look away.

"Well? Explain yourself!"

"Wellllll, it's kind of a long story..."

'HAHAHAHAHA!'

I shut the door quickly and swiftly turned to look at him. "Honestly, out with it! You are always bringing trouble to us, especially since Francis left abroad! He isn't here to cover for you, so it better be something I won't be upset about!" I lectured. Matthew stood there, laughing slightly, but I was not. Alfred always somehow brought in trouble. For instance! Last week! He watched his neighbour's dog and let the poor thing get out.

In response, he suggested that Matthew and I help look for the poor mutt, and we searched all over town for it! It turns out the dog was asleep under the bed the entire time! Ridiculous!

"Well, I know it is almost your birthday, so I got the bestest gift in the entire universe!" He cheered. Alfred threw his arms in the air, and it looked like he was waiting for me to thank him. I'm not sure for what. "Please don't tell me it's one of your used belongings again."