Chapter 1

This chapter has been edited.

Cancers Pov

I was walking up the stone pathway to the huge mansion in front of me. I had gotten an invite after I talked to Aries and she took pity on me. I don't like people taking pity on me but I did need a place to stay. I know people have it worse at home so that why I don't like to talk about it, my dad cheated on my mom during a one night stand but somehow she stayed with him. That meant that she and my dad cared more about my little sister that according to them is theirs and I didn't want to stay in that shithole for longer than I had too.

That's probably the thing that gave me the courage to knock on the door. Aries had told me that it is a little crowed, there is 11 people already staying here but that it can be fun. I liked my privacy especially because out of everyone staying here I really only knew Aries.

The door opens and Aries pops her head out. "Oh hey Cancer, you actually took my invite. Welcome to the Zodiac Mansion". She opened the door the whole way so I could see the Living room on one side and the dining room on the other. There was a staircase in the middle leading to the upper floors and one that went to the basement or what I assumed was the basement.

"The Zodiac Mansion?" I ask wondering why she choose that name.

"Leo came up with it last night after I told her you might be coming, its because there 12 of us and that we all have zodiac names. If Leo asks what you think about the name say you love it, she spent way to much time coming up with it."

I walk inside the house dragging my two suitcases. "Do you need help with that? I can get one of the others to take them into your room so I can give you the tour", Aries asks me.

"Uh sure, thanks".

"Its no problem. Sag, Leo come here". A boy and a girl walk over from the huge couch to us. The girl has tanned skin and walks with a jump in her walk. While the boy is kind of pale but still looks really good, I assume he just look pale because he has strawberry blond-ish hair but it looks good on him.

"Leo, Sag you each get a bag whoever can get it up to the spare bedroom first gets 5 dollars. 3, 2, 1,". Aries counts them off as they grab a bag and run upstairs really quickly. "So that's Leo and Sag, they don't usually do stuff for people but if you make it a competition than they will". She points to her right, "that is the living that's pretty obvious", she points to her left at a big table. "That's the dining room. We usually try to eat dinner together and occasionally breakfast. Me and Virgo do most of the cooking so you don't have to worry about food poisoning."

"That's good I guess".

"Sometimes".

We walk through to the dining room into the kitchen. There were four people in the kitchen. Two girls and two guys. Both guys and one of the girls looked really similar as they all had black hair but one of the guys had green eyes while the other two had blue eyes. The other girl in the room was really pretty with brown hair and really cool eyes.

"Hey new boy stop daydreaming. I'm Taurus", the girl says. "This is Aqua, Pisces and"--

"My little sister, Cap". Aquarius interrupted.

"Don't listen to him Cap's older. He just wants to seem cool because he's the youngest out of all of us". Taurus said.

"Uhm Hi its nice to meet y'all". Shit that was bad what was I supposed to say.

"Come on I'll show you to your room". I follow Aries up two sets of stairs to the top floor and look we walk down a hallway to the only room that didn't have a sign on it. "So this is your room. In about 10 minutes will probably watch a movie so you can come downstairs for that."

She leaves me alone as I walk into my room. Its a pretty big room with blue walls . I unpack my stuff then I lay down on the bed looking at the ceiling.

I can't believe I did this. I can't believe I'm here now. I'm going to get through whatever happens to me. I sit there for another 5 minutes debated if I should actually go downstairs or not. I decide I need to meet all the other people here and get to know them so with that. I get up and walk downstairs.

I debated added this but for any one who didn't see the original here you go I tried my best to remake it good.

Cancer was walking up a stone pathway to the big oak door right in front of him. He stops outside the door and looks up at the huge mansion right in front of him. Its only a new house with some people I only have talked to once or twice. I'm going to be fine, thought Cancer.

But he needed to stay here he really did not want to deal with his parents who didn't like him and loved his little perfect sister more for the summer. That's why he accepted the invitation he had got from Taurus when she said they had an extra room and as long as he could deal with crazy people he could stay there. He finally, despite his social anxiety, knocked on the door. 

In about a minute a brown haired grey eyed girl answered the door. "Hi, you must be Cancer", the girl said very excited. "I'm Aries, come on in".

"Nice to meet you, didn't we have math two together". Cancer says aloud but in his head thinks, I knew her from school but I never really talked to her. All I know is her and this girl Leo and guy Sagittarius once put balding formula in a teachers drink then got like a year of detention after the teacher found out.

Inhaling a big breath not knowing what was going to happen Cancer went inside. "So this is the living room to your left and the dining room to your right. Most of the time someone will step up and cook, that being me and Virgo most of the time" Aries told Cancer.

Thats when a green hair girl who looked like she worked out a lot came in the dining room saying "Sag, I'm going to kill you when I see- who are you" she stops her yelling when she sees Cancer and Aries. "This your new boyfriend Aries".

"No he's not, this is Cancer, Gemini. Cancer meet Gemini, Gemini meet Cancer. We told you he was going to live with us now" replied Aries. "Oh well thats cool I guess, but if you see Sag tell me so I can kill him" Gemini then walks out.

"Yeah thats Gemini shes kinda crazy but she still is amazing just don't steal her food or you might get killed like Sag is going to be" Cancer then followed Aries to the Kitchen.

In the kitchen is about four people, two guys two girls. Both the guys had black hair but one had green eyes and the other had blue eyes, their hair was also wet like from a swim. Cancer recognized them from school, they were Aquarius and Pisces and they were the captains of the swim team. One of the girls Cancer also recognized was Taurus the other girl he had no idea who that was.

"Finally you got here, Cap over here was like everybody clean up and be nice a new person is coming". "Yeah she wouldn't stop", Aquarius and Pisces then poked the other girl, who Cancer assumed was Cap.

"I was not" Capricorn replied back. Taurus then spoke up "Its so nice to see you here Cancer. Also it's movie night tonight Aries. Scorpio picks the first movie and you pick the second". "Okay, I'm going to show Cancer he's room then we can start and introduce Cancer to the other guys" replied Aries. "Come on Cancer".

I followed Aries up the stairs, "this is the girls floor and the boys is upstairs". Cancer followed Aries up so more stairs. Why are there so many stairs, and I have to climb all the stairs to sleep Cancer thought. "So heres your room and the movie will start in about 10 minutes so I would hurry up and unpack. I will give you the rest of the tour tomorrow"

Cancer walks in the room and puts his bag down on a queen sized bed that has a dark blue comforter and white sheets. Theres two doors to the side, a closet and bathroom probably, Cancer thinks. He exhales a deep breath "I'm here I can do this be strong" and with that he looks around at the blue walls and white ish carpet. Exits his room and walks downstairs to watch the movie.

So thats the first chapter tell me if you liked it and what else I can add to make it better.