Arts and Crafts

Leo comes rushing into the house with bags in her hands. She stopped by the door and dropped the bags and yelled, "Everybody down here. I have a  wonderful surprise."

Most of the others were in the den but Gemini walked out the kitchen towards the girl. "Why am I sacred for my life now".

"Oh no reason. Everything will be fine. Hopefully." Leo walks toward the den and sits down near the coffee table. "I just got back from walmart and decided we haven't done anything fun in forever, so I decided to go down a random aisle and get stuff for all of us to do. It just happened to be the craft aisle."

"I got clay, paints, markers and those random shaped wood things you can paint."

"This looks like fun", Aries says as she grabs one of the things of clay. She sits down on the floor and starts grabbing some of it. 

All of them grab something mostly the little paint wood thingys and have fun.

---⭐---

"What should we put on", asked Pisces.

"Zombies 2" said Aquarius. 

"No", Leo

"Why not".

"Because that was mad for kids".

"Okay, who cares. Its still good".

"Just put it on", said Scorpio.

---⭐---

"Sag what are you doing", asked Cap.

"Its a flower. Isn't it pretty". 

"Uhm, sure we'll go with that". She said as she was holding back laughter.

---⭐---

"Aren't you guys glad I did this". Leo asked Aries and Gemini who she was sitting with.

"This was great I'm so glad you did this". Aries was similing when she picked up her next thing to paint.

"We haven't done anything in forever. We needed this." Gemini was trying to make mini dinos out of clay. 

"What are those".

"Their my dinos don't make fun of them".

---⭐---

"Why are you in here". Virgo asked as he walked into the kitchen. 

"I am terrible at art. The last time I tried to draw a person my art teacher asked if I was trying to base it off those terrible Picasso paintings". Gemini responded.

"But I can make sandwiches' and it is lunch. So if you want to help me, Virgo please get the cheese and lettuce out". 

"Of course ma'am".

---⭐---

"I didn't no you could draw". Taurus said as she sat down next to Cancer.

"Uhm I never really do it much. Just on occasions like this."

"Well it still looks really good".

"You should see what I made in art class. That and what Gemini made in art, it make me look like Picasso."

"Sounds like her".

---⭐---

GUYS IT HAS BEEN SO LONG😭😭😭. i just got so tired of writing but then I remembered i had this. also sorry this chapter was short i just wanted to get in published.