Shopping-not good with 12 people

When Virgo wakes up around 7 am he gets ready for the day. He puts on a dark green t-shirt and some shorts and then walks down the stairs to the girls rooms. He stops by Aries's room and decides to make breakfast by himself today.

 When he walks downstairs into the living room he notices Gemini asleep on the couch. Walking over to her, he wakes her up. "What are you doing out here" he asks her. "I was sleeping till someone woke me up". "Well sorry about that, but do you want to help me make breakfast. I'm giving Aries the day off", I reply back to her. "Sure, I can't go back asleep now"

As they walk into the kitchen, Gemini asks "what should we cook today" . "How about just plain eggs. We need to leave early to go shopping today" Virgo responded. So they each make eggs.

 After making a lot of eggs, Gemini decides to go wake everybody up, and how else do you do it besides going around and yelling everybody wake up and get in a line tallest to shortest. "Your not a drill sergeant" Virgo tells Gemini. "But I can be if I wanted to" she says.

Everyone comes rushing down and surprisingly gets into a line with Aquarius first and Libra at the end. "What was that for" Sagittarius asks. "Its time for breakfast and we need as much shopping time as possible. So lets go go go" Gemini said as she marches right in front of them. She would be a good drill sergeant  Virgo thinks.

As they are eating Libra asks "what are our plans for when we get there" . Virgo speaks up "I have already made the groups and decided who's driving with who". "Come on" someone said "Who's in what group", someone else said. 

"The driving groups are in Car 1, Scorpio driving, Aries in the Passenger seat and Libra and Cancer in the back. Car 2 has me driving, Gemini in the passenger and Sag and Cap in the backseat. Car 3 has Leo in the passenger, Pisces and Aquarius in the back and Taurus driving". 

"Why can't I drive" asks Leo and Aries. "Because last time you guys were driving you crashed and we had to buy two new cars" Virgo replied "And now the groups for at the mall-" 

"Can we just do the groups we ride in the car with", suggested Capricorn "That seems easier".

"I spent all this time preparing groups and you just want to do the driving groups" Virgo said annoyed. "Raise your hand if you say we should just use the driving groups" Aries says as she goes to stand next to Virgo. They look so similar, both have brown hair and grey ish eyes thought Cancer. Nine out of twelve people raise their hand. 

"You got out voted, Virgo" Aries pats his back. "I don't even care any more just go get in your groups" he said.

So they did

Libra Pov

I didn't want to ride with the love birds who don't even know they like each other and the new boy but of course I was stuck with them. And of course Aries and Scorpio (one of my favorite ships) were play arguing.

 "That song sucks".

 "It does not, you just have terrible music choice". 

"You have to if you listen to that". 

"What about that trip that half of us went on and you picked the music the whole time and it sucked".

 "We don't talk about that incident and it did not" 

"Hey guys maybe we should just listen to our own music on our earbuds" Cancer said who was annoyed.

 "I didn't bring my earbuds" Aries said. And of course Scorpio responded with "you can share with me" and he handed her one of his earbuds.

 I texted Gemini about this and all she did was laugh at my expense. After that Scorpio finally started driving and after like a 15 minute drive we got there.

Gemini Pov

"You really should have not put Libra with her group" I told Virgo "Shes friends with both of them shes fine" he told me.

 Compared to Libras group we had a pretty basic drive and Sag and Cap have been pretty quiet. And while Libra's group was having trouble we just put on Chase Atlantic. I'm totally not listening to Chase Atlantic while writing this. Its none of ours favorite but it works.

Taurus Pov

We had a normal drive besides the fact that Leo kept trying to drive and kept telling me that shes such a good driver and that she got this

. But we got to the mall and Virgo's group was already  there. After about 2 minutes Scorpio's group got there too.

 "Ok heres the deal we all meet in the food court at 12:30 and after we eat we could do something else" Aries said.

 So everyone went their ways. We decided to go to get bathing suits and while me and Leo were finding bikinis that we liked the boys were waiting. They already had so many bathing suits they didn't need anymore. We spent about an hour there and the boys were complaining the whole time but they don't know the trouble if finding clothes that look good and fit good.

After that we just went around random shops and of course the boys wanted to get a stuffed animal at Build a Bear. So they each got a new stuffed animal. After that we went to the food court and got food and waited for the others.

Scorpio Pov

Who knew shopping was this hard it took Aries and Libra forever to get their bathing suits and after each one they tried on they asked us Cancer and me it looked good. Like why would we know. After they got their bathing suits Cancer and me found ours we just choose the first ones we found that we liked.

After that when we were walking around the mall Aries said we should play truth or dare so we did. "Truth or dare Cancer" said Aries "Truth i'm scared of your dares".

"Who's your favorite out of the twelve of us".

 "I cant really pick favorites but um either Taurus or Scorpio".

 "Haha in your face Aries he likes me more" I said. 

 "No one cares Scorp. Cancer your turn". "Uh truth or dare Scorpio" said Cancer. "Dare" Why not "I dare you to tell Libra who you like and see if she ships it or not".

 "Why am I included in this" Libra asks, so I tell her who I like and she doesn't reply back to me if she ships it or not. (Its not who you guys probably suspect) "Uh we don't have time for another round we got to get to the food court now" Libra says. I'm confused but I don't question it and we go to the food court and see Taurus's group.

Cap Pov

I was just happy I wasn't with my brother but Sag and Gemini weren't the best people to be with either. When we were getting our bathing suits the boys went on their own to go find theirs. I was talking to Gemini about lots of random stuff, yeah I'm friends with all the twelve but me and Gemini were never really close friends. "Are you ready for the waterpark tomorrow" "Yeah I guess".

 "I was talking to Virgo and he said we might go to Carowinds this week too if we are all up to it. (If you don't know Carowinds is like 6 flags just in Nc/Sc. And the only reason I'm including it is because I just went.) "Thats cool, I've never been".

 "Its so cool they have the tallest steel rollar coaster there, its so cool", Gemini says. After that talk we got our bathing suits and caught up with the boys. Then we went to the food court.

Virgo Pov

"So did everyone get what they wanted", I said everyone responded with yeah or yes. So we all got into our cars and went home.

So thats the chapter. Comment any ships you like. And please vote and comment.