Scavenger Hunt

Sag Pov

"Oh come on Aries. Its just a tiny little favor and I really really like her". I said. Me and Aries were in my room talking about my master plan.

She huffs, "So getting everyone out of the house for hours, convincing her to come back earlier, and making sure no one else comes back with hers easy. What if she doesn't want to come back or what if someone asks me why your not there?" 

"So it doesn't sound easy but I promise you it will be easy and when you see the look on her face when she sees it will be so worth it". I rub my hands together anxiously hoping for her to say yes. I've already got it all planned and set up but I need to get everyone out of the house.

She still doesn't look fully convinced but still opens her mouth. "I'll do it but you owe me big time".

"Deal".

Time Skip

Aries Pov

I still can not believe I'm helping him. 

I got everyone out and convinced them to go shopping and by saying that Sag didn't feel that well and didn't want to go he could set up anything else he had. 

Of course some of them were suspicious but then they just delt with it. Now its time for the next part of his plan. We had been at the mall for about ten minutes when I told her that I forgot my wallet back at the house and I asked her to take one of the cars and drive back to get it. Thankfully she barley questioned it going back to the house.

The Girl Pov

I can't believe I'm driving back for such a stupid reason. When Aries asked me to drive and get her wallet I know something was up. I literally saw her grab her wallet before leaving but I was bored at the mall and it gave me something to do. 

When I got back to the house there was a note on the door that read. 

"Thank you for coming back please follow this scavenger hunt pretty please". 

I stop reading because I didn't want to follow some stupid hunt I just wanted to get in and do anything else. But then I tried the door and it was locked. The note was just sitting there so I kept reading. 

"As you might have noticed the door is locked but the key is in the answer to the riddle.

Come live like a monkey, atop a tree

As you enjoy nature, wild and free.

I'm made of wood and maybe stone

Climb up that ladder with your friends, or even alone."

Of course its the old treehouse. So I run over there and climb the ladder. But instead of a key I find another note.

"Good job on answering the riddle but as you can see there is no key but out of all the doors going inside only one is unlocked the next riddle tells you which one

You find your car inside me,

I have a door as you can see.

You can keep your bike here too,

Or even an old fridge or two."

This is so stupid I think but I want to finish this. So I run back to the garage and duh the door is unlocked. Walking into the foyer I step on another note.

"That one was easy plus you only have three more to go so follow the next clue. 

This riddle is about a room
But it won't really make you think
It's the one with a dishwasher
A fridge-freezer, oven and sink".

Why can't it just say go to the clue in the kitchen. I walk over to the kitchen but I can't find the note I look all over till I remember the clue and check the fridge and oven and viola its in the oven. 

The note read.

"Wow only two more to go here's your next clue

I have a ring but am not a bell,
Hold water within as you can tell.
Sit upon me when in need,
I'm essential, indeed.

Ps. Its the room where we met"

Shit. That riddle means a toilet and there's only one person I met in a bathroom. It was my first day and I didn't know where anything was and when Aries told me where the bathroom is I didn't have time to knock. But its his fault for not locking the door. 

I walk towards the lower floor bathroom and slowly open the door. Inside is a bouquet of flowers. Alstroemeria my favorite. Pink to be exact. And sticking out of the bouquet was a note. 

"Only one more to go 

This is a piece of furniture

There's a room named after this

It's something that's used every night

Because it has a mattress 

Ps. yours".

I take a gulp of breath as I leave the bathroom and walk up the stairs. I stand in front of my door for a good minute just thinking. But I have to do this and I open the door. 

Sag Pov

She did it. Cap actually did it. 

"Hey Sag".

"Shh you haven't got the final note"

I hand her the note and after she read she looked at me. "What's the final message".

"I love you Capricorn. And I have since you came here , every single day".

"Why'd you never say anything".

"I was scared I was still scared doing this whole thing but I had to".

She just looks at me like she's confused.

"I'm sorry this must have been weird. I'm sorry".

She walks up to me and grabs my face and just kisses me. 

"You have nothing to be sorry about. I love you too Sag."