Outer Banks Night 1

9:45 O'clock

Scorpios Pov

"What are you getting dressed for". I ask Aries as she grabs some clothes and heads to the bathroom. 

"I said we would go to Josh's bonfire. I need to catch up with some of my old friends". she responds stopping in front of the door. "you can come if you want".

"Yeah, sure I'll come and I'll see who else wants to come". 

I walk downstairs to the den where almost everyone is at. "Hey guys me and Aries are going to that guys bonfire from earlier anyone want to come with". 

"Sure", both Leo and Sag say. 

I go back up to my room and see Aries wearing a blue crop top and some jean shorts. I grab some of my clothes and go into the bathroom to change.

After I get out I talk to Aries, "Leo and Sag said they would come too so we need to wait for them".

"Got it". 

We start walking downstairs to the kitchen and not much time later Sag and Leo come down. "So you guys wanna walk its about a 5 minute walk". Aries walks out the back door and follows a path to the beach. "Were not supposed to have bonfires on the beach but we know the officer who has to deal with it and he lets us do it as long as we clean it up. He also lets us do fireworks if we make it a big celebration but I usually sit out on that". 

We follow Aries down the beach for about 5 minutes stopping when we see a group of about 10 people all sitting near a fire. A blond hair girl looks over at us and jumps up to hug Aries.

"Omg Aries its been forever. We've all missed you". 

"Hey Callie, uh these are my friends Leo, Sag and Scorpio". She points at each of us as she says our names. "This is Callie".

"Its so nice to meet you guys, come on over to the fire". We follow Aries and Callie and sit down next to them. 

"So Callie your having your Fourth of July party on Wednesday".

"Oh yeah. You guys coming".  Callie hands us each a stick with a marshmallow at the end.

"We're going to try or at least I'll come".

"So whats happened in your life".

"I've been staying with my friends for the summer and we'll keep staying there through out  school. We've just been relaxing and just hanging out".

Josh walks over to us and sits next to Callie. He also has a guitar in his hands. "Hey Aries, Callie enjoying the bonfire".

"Its like all of your bonfires", Aries responds.

"Oh come on you got to do something at night. Any of you want a beer".

"Duh", Callie says.

"I'll be right back". He walks away to an cooler and grabs 4 beers. He walks back over to us and hands one to Callie and Aries. "Any of you want one", he asks me, Leo, and Sag. We each say sure and he walks back to the cooler to grab two more and hands each of us one.

He sits back down next to Callie and starts playing a song on his guitar. People start joining in and start singing. It was actually kinda fun. I can see why Aries loves it here.

We stay there in tell about 11:30 and each of us about 3 beers down. We start walking back to the house. Me and Aries leading with Leo and Sag behind us. 

"So what did you think", she asks me.

"It was fun, what are we going to do tomorrow".

"No idea". 

We get to the house and go inside. Some of our friends were in the den and surprising some were asleep. Aries heads to the kitchen and grabs four cups and fills them with water. She hands each of us one and we each chug it. Leo heads downstairs while me, Aries and sag head up stairs to our respective rooms.

Me and Aries each change then get in bed. I put my arms around her and she falls asleep pretty quickly. I smile then I go to sleep.

Thats done woo hoo