Oh...wow...water

Its my Birthday Im so happy i just had to say that but heres the story. or it was when i wrote that.

Sag Pov

When my alarm goes off at 7 30 am jump out of my bed and start running around the house waking everyone else up.

"Why, just why" I hear Capricorn say. I don't respond and just keep running and yelling trying to wake everyone up. Thats when I run into Scorpio. "Why the fuck are you waking all of us up at this time" and of course I respond with "Its time to go to the waterpark so lets go". Aries walks up the stairs saying "We need to eat first". "Stop by waffle house or Mcdonald's or something" I respond as I run down the stairs to the living room.

When everybody finally gets there after forever I say "Everybody get in the car do the same group as when we went to the mall. We can stop at Waffle House and get food on the way".

Aquarius Pov

I just have to start and say I love waterparks or anything really related to water. Maybe thats why I'm on the swim team. When everyone finally gets in their car and gets to Waffle House, after forever.

"You people take to long to drive. Some of us want to go to the waterpark and eat" I don't wait for anyone to respond as I open the door and head inside.

We go to 3 booths right beside each other and sit down. After about 1 minute a waiter comes and takes our order. Bc i dont want to have to say 12 peoples order. "Hey, lady are those space pants because your out of this world". "Sag we do not flirt with random people". The waiter then replies with "There softball pants because I'm out of your league loser" and she walks away.

"Haha L bozo. Sag just do better" "No one cares about you Scorpio" but Sag still is quite after that. Honestly I'm on Scorpio's side.

In about 5 minutes the waiter comes back and gives everyone their food. "Guys hurry up and eat so we can get to the waterpark" I say as I start eating my food. Everyone follows my idea and starts eating.

Then 10 minutes later Cap lifted her head "So who's paying for all of this". "Thats when an amazing idea came to my head "We do nose goes for each table and hows last has to pay for the people at your table". I looked really sorry for Sags table, as who would have to pay there would have to pay the most because Sag of course got so much food. He loves his food but most important he likes other peoples food even more and is always taking are leftovers.

First to go was Aries, Scorpios, Cap and Sags table. And if I didn't explain, we just sat with our car groups to not cause a hassle. "1, 2, 3". The four of them put there finger to their nose. "Sorry Aries, but you lost". "Scorp and Sag cheated, its all there fault". "Just pay, you have more money then most of us" and with that she pays the bill at her table.

After that it was Virgo, Gemini, Libra and Cancer. Another thing in case you didn't know because Libra could barley deal with Aries and Scorpio her and Cancer switched with Sag and Cap. "1, 2, 3" All of them put their fingers to their noses but "Cancer you were behind you lost". So he got his wallet out and paid.

Then its Pisces, Leo, Taurus and me. "I don't want to do this I'll just pay and then we can get to the waterpark quicker". "Thanks Taur your the best". "Be happy about it Pisces" Taurus takes a credit card out of her wallet and gives it to the waiter. Finally we can go and I rush everyone out to their car. Then its time to go.

Pisces Pov

After about a 20 minute drive from the Waffle House we get to the waterpark. Everybody is already there. Aries walks up and goes gets tickets for all of us. See having a really rich friend does come in handy. See I'm not poor, my family is probably higher middle class but Aries is rich, old money but still rich. She came back and gave everyone their ticket. "Ok guys, how about everyone get into a group of 4"