Wow More Shopping

July 1

"Okay I think that's all the details. Anything else". Aries said to Virgo.

"Yeah I think that's all, I cant believe your family is letting you do this". He replied back to the girl. 

Both Aries and Virgo were sitting on the couch discussing a trip to Aries family Beach house in the Outer Banks. 

"They barely use the house so they should be happy were using it. I just hope that when we get there my parents won't be there. You want to start making breakfast".

"Sure".

They both walk into the Kitchen and start cooking. Once they get done they set the table and call everyone down. 

Time Skip

"So we barely ever eat breakfast as a group. What's the catch". Leo asked while putting eggs in her mouth.

"I have a surprise. You know how my family has a beach house at the outer banks. I convinced them to let us come and stay. There's 5 bedrooms and a pullout couch so we can do two to a room and two people can share the pullout couch. Since it is a long drive we will spend all of tomorrow driving and today we can go shopping". Aries clapped her hands when she said shopping causing Leo beside her to jump.

All the girls were exited about shopping but it looked like only Cancer, Pisces and Aquarius were happy from the boys. 

"Taken from ideas from the last time we went shopping the groups will be Aries, Scorpio, Cap and Cancer. Group two will be Me, Gemini, Sag, Taurus. Group three will have Libra, Pisces, Aqua and Leo. Which is a group I am really scared of sending out in the open. So everyone go get dressed and get in you car".

time skip

Car 1 

"I'm driving". Aries starts running towards the car.

"Guys help".

Cancer grabs one of Aries arms while Cap grabs one of her legs. Scorpio jumps in the driving seat and sticks his tounge out at Aries. She gets in the passenger seat while Cancer and Cap get in the back. 

"After what happened last time with those two how about we just listen to our own music". Cancer has a flashback to Aries and Scorpios fight (play fight) about music and like that time Scorpio offers a earbud to Aries. 

Car 2

Virgo was driving and Gemini in the passenger seat. Sag and Taurus get into the back without complaining. Sag gets on Tiktok, Taurus watches some video on youtube, while Virgo and Gemini talk about the trip.

"We do a lot of trips, camping and now the beach who pays for all of this". Gemini asks Virgo.

"We don't have to pay for board because its Aries's family beach house and it was a friend of mines who owned the cabin", he replies. 

"Its kinda weird were going to Aries's Family Beach house because she never talks about her family. If you didn't know her you would assume she doesn't have family".

"None of us really talk about our family".

Car 3

"CAN'T READ MY NO HE CAN'T READ MY POKER FACE". 

Pisces was driving with Aqua in the Passenger seat. Libra was in the back filming Pisces, Aquarius and Leo singing Poker Face. Libra was laughing her head off and trying to sing as well.

Maybe there's a reason Virgo really didn't trust the group. 

time skip

All the cars get to the mall with none of the kids getting arrested.