Camping Part 1

June 20

Gemini POV

"We have to do what"

I was surprised too. I didn't want to share with the boys either. I looked over and could tell that Sag and Leo knew about this too. Those annoying fire signs.

Aries hands the bowl with the popsicle sticks over to Sag. "All you have to do is grab a popsicle stick it's not that hard". She grabs a popsicle stick. "See, mines says Scorpio. Leo your turn".

"Wait what".

"Look, I didn't want to share with you either Scorp. But Leo hurry up".

Leo walks over to Sag and grabs a popsicle stick. "Mine says Virgo. Could have been worse I guess, Cap your turn".

Cap walks over and grabs a popsicle stick. "Absolutely not".

"You have to stick with whoever's it is".

Cap looks really scared as she says "Its Sag".

"Are you really crying because its me". I gotta give it to Sag but he needed a good hit to his ego.

"Well nevermind, Libra is your turn". Aries really wants them to hurry up.

"Ok, ok", she walks over to Sag and grabs a popsicle stick, "Oh its Pisces. Not bad I guess". She walks back to where she was standing.

"Gemini your next" Finally its my time but I think the only two boys left and Aqua and Cancer so that's something.

I walk over and grab a popsicle stick "Guess who guys, its Cancer". I don't act really happy or sad because there could have been worse but its fine.

"And last but not least but we kinda already know who your with Taurus, your with Aqua. Yay happy I guess".

"So everyone go upstairs and go unpack then come back down and we will eat something then take it from there".

Aries Pov

I wasn't the most unlucky but it still wasn't that good as I had to share with Scorp. While Scorp had started putting his clothes in the closet actually hanging them up I asked him "Why in the world would you do that".

"What's wrong with it", he looks at me "do you want me to leave you space to put your clothes".

"No, no why would you hang up your clothes. I just leave them in my suitcase tell I need the clothes or whatever." Like that's easier and better to do. Most importantly it doesn't waste your time putting up the clothes.

He scoffs at me. Like how dare he. "That's just messy and weird".

"I give up but all you need to know is I'm right and your wrong". I left the room to go downstairs because I was not in the mood to argue.

When I walked downstairs I noticed that lots of other people were already sitting down on the couch.

"Whatcha watching", I walk over to the couch and lays down putting my head on Geminis lap.

"There's nothing on tv, why is life so boring. Oh wait let's watch Dr. Pimple Popper." Of course Sag answered that in his crazy way but at least he put something good on.

Scorp walks down about 5 minutes. "Where am I supposed to sit". He looks at everyone on the couch.

"Take my seat". Gemini gets up and lifts my head up. "Gemini baby why are you leaving me", I say.

Scorpio takes her seat but I sit up and just lay my head on his shoulder. I'm not laying my head on his lap, he might have herpes.

"So what are we going to do today and this week".

"Leo are you really this bored", Virgo replied to the girl.

"Yes".

Since I'm the leader I speak up, "How about for the rest of the day we just relax and watch movies  and maybe have a bonfire tonight. We can just do good old smores and hot dogs for dinner".

Everyone else agrees in some way or another and we just keep watching Dr Pimple Popper.

Nice Little Time Skip

Scorpio Pov

We watch a couple of movies and for the first time in a while everyone is quiet and not arguing. But i'm assuming thats going to change when we have a bonfire. Which is what we are walking outside to do.

I have the lighter and some paper to get the fire going because I am not spending 5 hours trying to get it caught the old fashioned way.  I sit down on a bench with Aries on one side and Virgo on the other. Then I light the fire.

Cap hands out the hot dog stuff while Sag hands out the smore stuff already eating some of it. We all eat a hotdog or 2 and almost all of us have 2 or 3 smores or 5 in Sags case.

"Oh my lord I'm so tired. Virgo can you just carry me back to the room".

"Sure, Leo but you owe me and only because we are sharing a room together". Virgo gets up and throws her over his shoulder.

"Not like this you ding dong".

"Well thats nice. I don't ship it but its nice", Aries says, "hey Scorp wanna carry me".

I'm so bored and tired, "Why not".

I carry her bridal style, it doesn't mean anything, up to our room and lay her on the bed. After a moment heisting I get in beside her back to back with her. Of course she is already asleep, I close my eyes and try to fall asleep as she turns around and puts her arm around me. And we fall asleep like that.

So thats the chapter blah blah blah. Please comment and vote.

Random Question did anyone watch the new season of total drama