The bad and the Good

Y/n POV:

I woke up confused on what had happened yesterday. My stomach rumbled loudly as I sat up in my hammock, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. I quickly got my boots on and ran out of the room to go find Minho or one of my closest Glader friends.

"Minho?" i yelled. "Gally, chuck, Newt, Alby?" I yelled out loud to any of my friends to explain what happend last night. 

"y/n!" Alby approached me, his eyes furrowed. "What the Klunk did you mean yesterday?" Alby yelled, his hands firmly on my shoulder shaking them almost violently but not enough to hurt me to horribly  bad.

"I'm sorry i- i- don't know. something came over m- m-e yesterday and i can't think!" i  studderd as he yelled at me.

"y/n what do you want from us? The box came up with somthing for you, the maze is changing with words now! What on earth did you do by coming up here?" The tall first in command yelled harder, some spit flying out of his mouth.

"Alby, please stop, your hurting me. I swear i know nothing more about myself!" i  was now sobbing.

"Hey, Hey, Hey, whats going on?" Gally yelled as he ran from his hut. His eyes landed straight on me and Alby. "HEY, ALBY YOU LET HER GO NOW YOU SHANK!" Gally yelled as he pulled me by the waist and pulled me away from the upset Glader.

"She's dangerous! We cannot have her in our Glade anymore!" Alby yelled.

"She's not dangerous. we don't know what last nights about. Alby, you need to give her some space, poor y/n been through enough already and does not need to be scared by you!" Gally spoke.

"If that's how you view it, fine! If she messes up once, Big or small, she gets thrown to the Greivers!" Alby threatened.

"Hey, you may be first in command, but your cannot just threaten a new girl like that!" Newt said upset at the first in command.

"she is dangerous! she wont talk about what she know!" Alby shot back.

That's because i know nothing you shank!" i yelled in between sobs.

"That's it, i'm going throw her in the slammer!" Alby said as he yanked me away from the others and took me by my shirt and took me to the slammer. he also hid the key so no one could get me out.

__

time skip*

Minho's pov

I walked into the glade after running the maze. i was expecting y/n to be in the map room so me and Ben could go talk to her, about last night.

"y/n?" i called as walked in to the map room, scanning the room for any sign of her.

"where is she?" Ben asked me as he also did not see y/n. "She should be in here. She has a job here that she loves and always wants to do." Ben added.

"somethings not right. I need to find y/n." I spoke fast as i jogged out of the map room scanning the glade for y/n.

"Miinho!" A small voice yelled my name. i turned around and saw chuck by the slammer. i ran over to him before he spoke again. "it's Alby, he locked y/n in here and wont let her out. y/n was freaking out and i don't know what to do. Newt and Gally are talking to him now but y/n needs help!" the young boy spoke fast as i looked into the slammer seeing mop of y/h/c messy hair.

It had seemed y/n was crying and her head was in her knees as they were pulled tightly to her chest. i felt absolutely horrible for the poor girl. She had nothing to do with what happened yesterday. I trusted her to not do anything stupid.