The place between her legs is like gold

Friday November 11, 2022:

Killian POV

∞∞∞∞∞∞

She has been showing different kind of lingerie sets all night. I especially liked the white ones. Her body was most hidden under those. The loose linen see-through material made her look like a Victorian princess. That with her white lace stockings.

I groan just thinking about how innocent she looks. Virgin Madonna.

After ten minutes of me admiring her, she dresses back in her red set and walks to me with her gaze pointed towards the floor.

How adorable it is, that after everything we've done, she is still shy. But once she lies under me and my finger touches her, all her shyness fades away and awakens her inner freak.

All mine.

Forever!

I grin wickedly and grab her by the arm and throw her on the bed.

She giggles I delight, and I can feel the sound being absorbed in every sell of my body. Capturing her happiness.

It gives me life.

I kiss her head and place myself on top of her, 'Thank God. I thought the show would never end.' My voice sounds low, and I feel her desire mirroring mine.

She giggles again and wraps her legs around my waist, 'I thought you liked the show?' She smiles.

I lower my head and kiss the place between her breast, being rewarded by her soft moan.

'I did. You looked like a renaissance painting.' My kisses go lower, until I meet her favorite place on her stomach, 'But now your body is begging for art. Let me be your paint.' With the last word I suck on the soft skin of her stomach.

Her body rises up, as she takes a fist full of my hair in her hand.

I grin at the way her body reacts to me.

I listen closely, and hear that Emma is already sleeping downstairs. Better, because I will not silence my mate her pleasure for the sake of others.

I keep kisses her stomach until she is twirling on the bed. My hands are barely strong enough to keep her in her place.

Let's see if we can make her cum like this....

With one hand I keep stroking her side and with the other I reach up and cup one of her breasts by reaching under her bra.

She sucks in air when I pull at her tiny nipple.

I keep doing what I am doing until the moment her legs start to tremble. I know she is close. I smell her arousal.

I smell the extra hormones that rush through her blood. I smell her excitement in her underwear.

I see the redness forming on her skin, showing the fast blood flow. I see her body glister in a faint layer of moist.

I feel her body give tiny shocks every time my body touches her.

I hear her make the most arousing, delightful sounds.

She does know how to turn a man on. She doesn't scream, nor moan loudly. She lets out the most silent soft squeaks. Like her body begs for something her mind cannot explain.

And the moment she sees the white light and the pleasure rushes through her body, finally her entire being will come together. Mind, body and soul.

Her right leg stiffens in a familiar way.