Chapter-1

In May, Landbridge City.

  The clouds were low and the weather was brewing muggy. The typhoon had just passed, and the air was filled with moist mist, blowing into the room through the window with the breeze.

  The clock ticked slowly to eight o'clock.

  There was a light knock outside the door at the right time, and after receiving Ruan Zhi Yin's response, Kang Yu walked into the hotel's main suite wearing a capable professional attire.

  Merbeil, where she works, is the best-known wedding company in the industry, specializing in serving high-end clients. Of course, the services provided are absolutely considerate and meticulous, worthy of the one-million-dollar undertaking fee.

  Two months ago, Merbeil received a wedding commission from a wealthy family. After the internal competition, Kang Yu stood out and officially won the planning of this wealthy wedding.

  The presidential suite on the top floor of the SIMO Hotel is simple and elegant in style, but it does not lose the luxury hidden in the details. Even the water cups randomly placed on the coffee table are custom-made by Queen-W.

  After entering the room, Kang Yu saw the bride Ruan Zhi Yin standing by the window silently.

  She put on a decent smile and asked considerately: "Miss Ruan, it's still early, would you like to take a rest first?"

  When the other party heard the sound, she turned her head, her bright phoenix eyes were clear and moving, soft like water. Chestnut hair and red lips, palm-sized oval face with exquisite features, swan-like shoulder and neckline, skin as white as jade, bullying Frost Saixue.

  Delicate but untainted, just wearing a loose bathrobe, Kang Yu, who is also a woman, was so amazed that she almost couldn't take her eyes off her.

  The beauty's gaze was fixed on the wall clock that kept moving by the wall, then she smiled lightly and asked softly, "Is it still early?"

  The voice was very low, as if she was asking Kang Yu, or talking to herself, which made Kang Yu a little confused.

  After all, it's just after 8 o'clock, according to the wedding process, there are still two hours before Mr. Qin will come.

  As the person in charge of wedding planning, Kang Yu naturally knows something about the bride and groom.

  The Qin family is one of the few prominent celebrities, and the groom, Qin Jue, is the current head of the Qin family.

  The famous Qin is always worthy of the name of the proud son of heaven. He was born with a golden spoon and went to a prestigious school all the way. When studying abroad, the start-up company was successfully listed, and after inheriting the family business, it contributed to the industry's largest medical M&A case.

  However, the most talked-about thing about the glittering diamond king is a scandal.

  Many gossip accounts said that the graceful Qin Zong and the new floret Lin Qing Fei in the entertainment industry were a little ambiguous, and Kang Yu was naturally curious.

  But after getting in touch with her for a while, she felt that Boss Qin's caring and loving care for his fiancée Miss Ruan didn't seem like a fake.

  Ms. Ruan's appearance and temperament are excellent, even compared to Lin Qing Fei who is outstanding in the entertainment industry.

  She heard that she was admitted to University A with the second place in Landbridge City's liberal arts, and then went to Laughton Business School for further studies. She is a proper student.