Chapter 46 Part I

There was a fiery look in Cheng Yue Lin's dark eyes, and the next second after he got permission, the man's palm lightly touched the back of Ruan Zhi Yin's head, she slowly closed her eyes, and her bright red lips were soft to the touch.

  The slender waist was pressed against the strong arms, his arms gradually tightened, and his body fit together silently, the posture of the two seemed to be intimate.

  An extremely long kiss.

  The slightly cool thin lips embraced the delicate lips, outlined them carefully, and gradually fell into a deeper exploration.

  Lips and teeth intertwined, the tip of the tongue slid in lightly, his mouth was full of his clearness, and the faint taste of wine tinged with sweetness.

  After a long time, he finally let go of her, his Adam's apple slid up and down, calming down his still mind, and then gently pecked and kissed the corner of her lips a few times.

  Ruan Zhi Yin's cheeks were stained with crimson blush, she leaned softly in his arms, her head buried in his neck.

  The fireworks had already dissipated, and under the vast and dark starry sky, he hugged her quietly.

  It was clear that neither of them spoke, but there was a special kind of sweetness in the silence.

  He held her fingertips lightly, and it was the first time that Ruan Zhi Yin felt such uncontrollable joy.

  After a long silence, the hotness on her face dissipated.

  She raised her head, met Cheng Yue Lin's smiling eyes, and asked with a smile, "What's wrong with you?"

  "It's nothing." Cheng Yue Lin raised his eyebrows lightly, kissed her forehead again, and said with great interest: "I just think so, fortunately I'm patient enough."

  Finally, it was time to unwrap the presents.

  Not in vain for his painstaking arrangements.

  This taste is indeed more worth aftertaste.

  Ruan Zhi Yin didn't understand what he said.

 Just seeing his mood getting shivering again, he couldn't help but wonder if his silence just now fell into the so-called sage's time?

  Before she could think deeply, Ruan Zhi Yin couldn't help shrinking her body when a cool wind blew in front of her.

  "Is it cold?" Cheng Yue Lin looked down at her, then let go of her, took off his jacket and covered her, tightened the zipper of the jacket and said, "Go back."

  The man's long thin windbreaker was baggy, covering Ruan Zhi Yin completely, leaving only one head, like a child wearing an adult's clothes.

  Cheng Yue Lin smiled with his lips curled up, and commented with his chin on his hands: "Tsk, you look pretty in this way."

  At least, it looks cute that doesn't match its age.

  Ruan Zhi Yin looked down, pulled the corner of her mouth and retorted, "What kind of aesthetics are you talking about?"

  After getting along until now, she probably understands. With Cheng Yue Lin's arrogant temper, he still has to hit his unwarranted self-confidence when necessary.

********

  Half an hour later, Cheng Yue Lin returned to the hotel room with Ruan Zhi Yin on his back.

  After changing her shoes and washing, Ruan Zhi Yin walked out of the bathroom, and saw Cheng Yue Lin with his arms folded, leaning silently by the door of the bedroom, looking at her with eyes as deep as a deep pool.