Extra 1-2

The restaurant is on the street next to the theater. After eating, the three of them left the restaurant and walked towards the theater not far away.

  Before they got there, Ruan Zhiyin stopped by the side of the road and answered an impromptu call from Kang Yu.

  When she looked up again, she found that Gu Linlang was talking to a man at the entrance of the theater.

  After approaching, Ruan Zhiyin recognized the other party, and was a little surprised: "Shen You?"

  "You know each other too?"

  Gu Linlang looked at Shen You, then at Ruan Zhiyin, also surprised.

  The contacts in the fashion circle and the make-up circle have always been inseparable. Gu Linlang naturally knows Shen You, and has more dealings with Shen You's brother Shen Cheng.

  Ruan Zhiyin nodded: "Well, Nan Yin and CF have cooperation."

  Shen You said hello generously: "Before I came to China for a business trip, Camille said that you were going to hold a wedding, so give me an invitation card and let me join in the fun."

  Speaking of this, Ruan Zhiyin really couldn't refuse, so she could only nod: "Okay."

  After Shen You got the words, he looked at Gu Linlang again, and pointed to the black Maybach parked by the side of the road: "Sister Gu, my brother is still waiting in the car, excuse me."

  The other party's ability to call her sister when she met everyone was so perfect that Gu Linlang said goodbye to Shen You lovingly.

  ///

  The play that Gu Linlang decided was a comedy theme, the atmosphere of the whole show was good, and the performance was also considered wonderful.

  Coming out of the drama theater, Gu Linlang dropped by to send Ye Yanchu home, while Ruan Zhiyin drove back to the apartment alone.

  However, when she stepped out of the elevator, she was almost overwhelmed by the scene in front of her.

  The door of the apartment was wide open, and there were four large cardboard boxes piled up at the door. If she hadn't seen Bai Bo standing next to the cardboard box, Ruan Zhiyin would have felt that the house had been burglarized.

  Meeting Ruan Zhiyin's gaze, Bai Bo coughed lightly: "Madam, the boss asked me to bring these here."

  In the living room, the man had already changed into home clothes, and was leisurely sitting on the sofa, eating the fruit he just took out of the refrigerator.

  Seeing her glance, Cheng Yuelin just raised his eyebrows lightly and didn't speak.

  Ruan Zhiyin suppressed the anger in her heart, bent her mouth, and said softly, "I'm sorry for your trouble, Bai Bo, let's go back first."

  "You're welcome, madam, then I'll go first."

  After Bai Bo finished speaking, he quickly left the apartment.

  Ruan Zhiyin slammed the door, turned and looked at the man on the sofa: "Cheng Yuelin, what do you want?"

  His soft voice was tinged with anger.

  Cheng Yuelin put down the fruit, took out the wet wipes on the coffee table, and wiped his hands slowly: "Since you ran away from home, I can only move here."

  "Didn't you say that you accepted me to stay for half a month?" Ruan Zhiyin asked softly.

  Cheng Yuelin nodded slightly, and said lightly, "Well, I did, but I never said I couldn't come."