Chapter-13

When Cheng Yue Lin said the word 'fighting cock', Ruan Zhi Yin suddenly felt bad. Lin Jing Fei lost her role by talking about him behind his back. How could she not be hated?

 She thought this guy would definitely not send her to work again, but in the end, the proud master not only kindly agreed to send her to work, but also went to the kitchen to clean the dishes in a weird way.

  These actions made Ruan Zhi Yin even more uncomfortable, making her look like she was treating a gentleman's belly with the heart of a villain.

  He was looked down upon by himself, and he was even complained about. No matter how she look at it, he is a victim. And she actually imposed malicious speculation.

  Along the way, the car remained silent.

  The man remained indifferent since she got into the car, Ruan Zhi Yin hesitated for a long time to say something, but before she could really speak, Bentley stopped firmly at Ruan's door.

  So she had no choice but to take back the words, open the door and get out of the car.

  After standing still and watching Bentley drive away, Ruan Zhi Yin turned and walked into Ruan's building.

  After returning to China, Ruan Zhi Yin served as the vice president of the Ruan family.

  Although Mr. Ruan holds a large amount of shares and is the chairman by name, his body has long been unable to be a director.

  After her father Ruan Sheng Wen passed away, Lin Cheng became the general manager within two years, and in these years, he has even more power in his hands.

  As a vested interest, Ruan Zhi Yin once suspected that Lin Cheng was involved in her parents' car accident, but after years of investigation, it turned out that it was just an accident.

  In fact, it can be expected that if he really planned the car accident, grandpa's sophistication would not fail to find out.

  Lin Cheng's ambition was brought up slowly.

  The Ruan family had held it in his hand for a long time, and naturally he was unwilling to give in to Ruan Zhi Yin who suddenly appeared.

  As soon as she arrived at the office, Ruan Zhi Yin's assistant, Xiang Bin, knocked on the door and came in, reporting to her the latest affairs of the company.

  Although Ruan Zhi Yin was the vice president, Lin Cheng never let her intervene in important business. Many Lin family members were placed by Lin Cheng in the Ruan family, and Ruan Zhi Yin was tied up until she won the North City project.

  After Xiang Bin finished reporting, Ruan Zhi Yin pondered for a moment, and said, "Beicheng is about to start construction, and you will be responsible for the construction of the project starting tomorrow. Keep an eye on it, and don't make any mistakes."

 When it was agreed that the Beicheng project would be handed over to Ruan Zhi Yin, Lin Cheng had no way to intervene, and he might have to do something secretly to take the initiative back.

  Ruan Zhi Yin didn't have many people she could trust, Xiang Bin was one of them. It is most likely to go wrong during on-site construction, and she can rest assured only if she is watching.

  "In that company..."

  Xiang Bin still had concerns on his expression.

  Ruan Zhi Yin smiled: "I'll connect with Lin Heng. You've been with me for more than half a year, and your abilities are not limited to this. You can't always be my assistant."