Chapter 41

After hearing Cheng Yue Lin's words, Ruan Zhi Yin realized that the end of the month is her birthday.

  Many children in the orphanage can't figure out the date of birth, so the headmaster used to regard the day of admission as the children's birthday.

  When Ruan Zhi Yin was in the orphanage, her birthday was May 26, which was also the day of her wedding.

  Except for Gu Lin Lang, no one knew that that day was her birthday.

  As for Ruan Zhi Yin's birthday after returning to Ruan's house, it will be at the end of October, less than half a month left.

  After careful calculation, she and Cheng Yue Lin have been 'married' for almost five months.

  Looking at the necklace in her hand, Ruan Zhi Yin smiled and asked, "So this is also a birthday present?"

  The man shook his head: "No, just treat it as a... small gift."

  But when he saw this necklace at the auction, he suddenly thought of her. He felt that Ruan Zhi Yin's skin was fair and delicate, so she should look good wearing this.

  As for birthday presents... there are others, of course.

  Ruan Zhi Yin nodded after hearing the words, and said softly, "Okay."

  "Huh?" Cheng Yue Lin looked down at her.

  "I said honeymoon, okay."

  The man's eyebrows moved slightly, and the corners of his lips raised.

********

  Because the vacation at the end of the month was to be vacated, Ruan Zhi Yin sorted out all the work at hand and prepared to settle all the important things before going on vacation.

  So, work became very busy.

  Cheng Lang's adoption procedures were relatively cumbersome, and the day to send him abroad was finally set on the day before Ruan Zhi Yin and Cheng Yue Lin's honeymoon vacation.

  The weekdays pass by quickly, and the weekend arrives in a blink of an eye.

  Ruan Zhi Yin squeezed out time to attend the wedding of Zhou Hong Fei and Miss Jiang.

  Before going out, Cheng Yue Lin leaned against the door and asked her again: "You really don't need me to accompany you?"

  Ruan Zhi Yin paused, and persuaded him: "You happen to be able to watch Cheng Lang at home, and you also know...Lin Lang went by herself, I want to accompany her."

  She just mentioned it casually last time, thinking that Cheng Yue Lin has always held meetings with people in the study room in recent weekends, and he should not be free today, but it is rare for him to be free.

  It's just that because of the relationship between Fang Wei Rui and Jiang An Zheng, Gu Lin Lang couldn't ask her husband to go with her. After thinking about it, Ruan Zhi Yin persuaded Cheng Yue Lin to stay at home too.

  No matter what, she can't see sex and forget friends.

  Hearing this, the man quietly glanced at her for a few moments, then drooped his eyelids and raised his eyebrows in a leisurely manner: "Then I'll wait for you at home."

  The voice was calm and breezy.

  But somehow, Ruan Zhi Yin always felt that his subtext was: remember to go home early.

  Ruan Zhi Yin: "..."

  It looked like she had wronged him.

************