Chapter 43 Part I

"Brother?" Cheng Yue Lin seemed to have heard something extremely absurd, and there was a bit of gnashing of teeth in his words, "Ruan Ying Ying, do you think it is possible?"

  He looked at her quietly, his eyes were dark and black, and there seemed to be a faint flame hidden in them.

  Unsure of his attitude towards this, Ruan Zhi Yin paused, and then said: "I just mentioned it casually, if you don't want to, forget it."

  Seeing her calm demeanor, Cheng Yue Lin felt that the gloom in his heart had increased a lot, and he was blocked for a while and had nothing to say.

It's been a long time since he graduated, and he hasn't had the urge to beat up that guy Qian Fan for a long time.

  Seeing that he didn't speak any more, Ruan Zhi Yin paused for a while, then turned her head and went back to her room.

  After changing into her pajamas, she sat by the bed and clicked on the WeChat message on her mobile phone.

  At the top of the dialog box is a message sent by Ruan Zhi Yin.

  [I seem to suddenly start to hesitate whether to continue chasing people. ]

Ye Yan Chu: Confused about what? Didn't Cheng Yue Lin immediately issue a statement saying that he didn't know Liu Qiaojing? Are you both single?

  During the day, Qian Fan called Ruan Zhi Yin and explained that Liu Qiaojing was just his junior high school classmate and did not know Cheng Yue Lin.

  Not long after, Lin Heng's official blog also quickly refuted the rumors and clarified the scandal, and directly sent a lawyer's letter to several marketing accounts that caused the rumors, and said that he would consider suing.

 Those marketing accounts immediately deleted the scandal and apologized. Liu Qiaojing also posted on Weibo, admitting that she didn't know President Lin Heng, and everything was a misunderstanding.

  But then someone in the circle broke the news that Liu Qiaojing was removed from the long-prepared host of a new show, it seems that some people were dissatisfied with the behavior of the other party.

  Even if she doubted whether Liu Qiaojing was Cheng Yue Lin's so-called first love at the beginning, when she saw the following, her guess was shattered.

  Ye Yan Chu said that both of them are single.

  But Cheng Yue Lin hasn't dated again in these years, what if he became celibate because of the dismal end of his first love, and didn't want to start a new relationship?

  Or, after she tried hard, he just felt that it was too much of a burden, and he still didn't like her?

  Ruan Zhi Yin felt that she should restrain herself, and not cause trouble to the other party because of her unruly intentions.

  Of course, this is only one of the reasons.

  As for the others, it should be that she had other concerns at the moment she saw the scandal.

  She has begun to be attached to her current life, and she is even unwilling to break it, fearing that the result after breaking it... will be another situation she doesn't want to face.

********

  On Saturday, Ruan Zhi Yin got up early.

  Today is the day to send Cheng Lang abroad.

  Cheng Lang didn't have much luggage, and Cheng Hui called to chat with Cheng Lang from time to time recently, and the children's things were also well prepared.