Parallel Highschool Life Extra 5

When she woke up again, she saw a white and spacious single ward with a faint smell of disinfectant in the air.

  "She inhaled some dust, it's not serious, it's fine when she wake up, and she doesn't need to be hospitalized."

  Ruan Zhi Yin narrowed her eyes subconsciously and opened her eyes with frowned eyes, and saw the doctor in a white coat turn around and leave the ward from a narrow field of vision.

  Standing in front of the window was a thin figure from the back, wearing a neat and well-fitting suit. The soft incandescent light hit the boy's chiseled profile, reflecting a familiar face.

  It turned out to be Cheng Yue Lin.

  "How do you—"

  Hearing the movement, the other party looked sideways.

  Seeing the person on the hospital bed slowly trying to get up, Cheng Yue Lin crossed his arms and walked to the bed, lowering his eyes and saying, "Are you awake?"

  An ordinary sentence.

  Seeing Cheng Yue Lin's unusual attire, Ruan Zhi Yin quickly realized that he was the one who took her out of the equipment room just now.

  Thinking of this, she lowered her eyes and whispered, "Thank you."

  She didn't ask him why he knew that she was in the equipment room. No matter what the reason was, she owed him a favor.

 Cheng Yue Lin's brows moved slightly, he paused for a second, and suddenly smiled, probably because he felt that her sincere thanks were a little fresh.

  After all, the last time they met, the atmosphere was not pleasant.

  He nodded his head as a response, and handed her the water glass next to the bed: "Drink some water."

  Ruan Zhi Yin took it with her hand, leaned on the bed and lowered her head to take a few sips, neither of them spoke.

 After hesitating for a while, she spoke again: "Also, I apologize to you for what happened last time."

  She tried to persuade Cheng Yue Lin to apologize, because she misunderstood that he was acting out of his temper against his classmates, and also thought that suspending classes was not an honor.

  But if this is not the case, she is indeed preconceived, and even biased.

  Besides, he helped her again. If such a step needs to be handed over, it should be her.

  Cheng Yue Lin didn't respond, but his eyes stayed on her face. After looking up for two seconds, he handed her something: "This is for you."

  It feels warm to the touch, and the familiar lines are actually the Jade Buddha she lost.

  "Why are you here?" Ruan Zhi Yin was surprised and took it in a daze.

  Cheng Yue Lin drooped his eyelids, and said in a casual tone: "Oh, just pick it up."

  Ruan Zhi Yin choked slightly, but could only say: "Thank you."

  Cheng Yue Lin sat down on the chair next to the bed in a leisurely manner, and then said, "Don't you think it's too easy for you to thank me?"

  Meeting the other party's staring gaze, Ruan Zhi Yin pursed her lower lip uncomfortably, and finally lost the battle, "Then what do you want me to do?"

  The young man raised his brows lightly, and continued casually: "I remember you were quite worried?"

  "Then—" He deliberately drew a long tone, and after appreciating Ruan Zhi Yin's expression, he asked, "Give me extra lessons."