Chapter-3

Beiyao Film and Television City is a well-known filming location for film and television dramas, and many crews gather here.

  Lin Jing Fei often comes to filming, but doesn't like staying in hotels.

  After all, there are too many production crews in the film and television city, and they are all staring at the rooms of those five-star hotels. Sometimes the production crew can't book an executive suite, so she doesn't want to live in a big bed room.

  It happened that there was a newly opened property of the Qin family nearby, and Lin Jing Fei knew that Qin Jue had reserved  apartments. Excluding the top floor he kept for himself, there were two sets left, one set was given to his sister Qin Xiang, and the other set of keys was in her hands.

  But what Lin Jing Fei didn't expect was that Qin Xiang's apthreeartment had already been transferred, and the apartment she lived in had only been given a pair of keys so far.

  She and Qin Jue have known each other for almost twenty years, and they are not just friends, but more like family members. 

    In the past, Qin Jue would never treat her and Qin Xiang favorably.

  Lin Jing Fei put down her water glass and leaned on the sofa, her eyes were sleepy, her delicate and fair face was pure and lovely.

  The wine-red pajamas made of silk fit smoothly on her body, making her skin as white as jade and showing her graceful curves.

  She looked at the man standing alone by the window, with an upright and elegant figure, with an unpredictable expression in her slightly downcast eyes.

  Qin Jue has been the most outstanding person among his peers since he was a child.

  The Qin family has a prominent status, and Qin Jue is the sure successor. He looks good, has good grades, and is more comfortable with basketball and piano, as if everything becomes effortless in his hands.

  And the boy's good upbringing demeanor won the praise of all the teachers and elders.

  After these youthful years faded away, the man became more mature and decisive, and that cold temperament from the inside out also made him more attractive.

  Lin Jing Fei once felt that Qin Jue was very close to her, but after returning to China, he seemed to be a little distant. This was a change she didn't want to happen.

  After deliberating for a while, she got up and walked to Qin Jue.

  The uninjured right hand was holding the man's arm, her head was brought closer, and the neckline of the pajamas was slowly drooping, which seemed to be revealing and seductive.

  But she didn't seem to realize it, and said: "Ah Jue, did my cousin misunderstand again? Would you like me to explain it for you?"

  The voice is crisp and sweet, but also implies self-blame.

  Qin Jue has been a bit reticent these years, but he is kind to Lin Jing Fei.

  He put away his mobile phone, walked to the side and sat down alone, rubbed the space between his brows, and said warmly: "It's okay, first cooperate with the police to deal with yesterday's matter."

  After all, it was he who broke his promise first, and Ruan Zhi Yin was angry at the moment, he could understand her unscrupulousness, and he would explain it to her when he returned.

  The two have gone through so many things, Qin Jue is clear about Ruan Zhi Yin's feelings for him, and also recognizes her.

  Even though there were several minor disputes over Jing Fei after returning to China, Ruan Zhi Yin would never leave him.