Chapter 28

Ten minutes later, Cheng Yue Lin finished washing the dishes and walked out of the kitchen leisurely.

  After sitting in the living room thinking for a long time, Ruan Zhi Yin stopped him.

  "Cheng Yue Lin."

  "Well, what?"

  The man raised his eyebrows, turned his head carelessly, and looked straight at him with his black and quiet eyes.

  Perhaps it was because he was wearing a black and white sportswear today, leaning against the wall in a leisurely manner, which reminded him of his high school days.

  Ruan Zhi Yin paused: "If you eavesdrop on me again, I think I need to change the room."

  After thinking about it, if she want to install a sound insulation layer, she still need to invite a decorator to come over. It is obviously more convenient to change the room.

  Cheng Yue Lin twitched his lips when he heard the words, turned his eyes away, and replied with a light smile: "Ruan Ying Ying, let me correct your words, it's clear that the sound insulation in the second bedroom is poor, and I'm not 'eavesdropping'."

  "In addition, only the master bedroom and that guest room can live in the villa. Where are you going to move?"

  Ruan Zhi Yin frowned: "Aren't there two rooms to the west of the master bedroom?"

  "Oh, that's the reserved children's room."

  The man dismissed her plans lightly.

  Ruan Zhi Yin suddenly felt puzzled: "Children's room? Where did you get the child from?"

  "Not now, doesn't mean there won't be in the future. Don't you understand the principle of planning for a rainy day?"

  After Cheng Yue Lin finished speaking lazily, his deep eyes looked at her lightly, unable to discern any emotion.

  "But Zhao Bing didn't mean you—"

  Ruan Zhi Yin choked up before she finished speaking.

  Since Cheng Yue Lin can prepare two children's rooms, it seems that he likes children very much. No matter what, she couldn't poke someone's sore spot so bluntly.

  The man's deep gaze was brewing with inquiry: "Oh? What did Zhao Bing say about me?"

  He knew that the last time Zhao Bing took the initiative to meet her, she must have revealed something inadvertently.

  Her current attitude seems to be...a bad misunderstanding about him.

  "It's nothing." Ruan Zhi Yin breathed a sigh of relief, "Okay, then I won't move, but I will ask the decorator to come over later and install the upper soundproof board in the second bedroom."

  "It's up to you." Cheng Yue Lin's tone was casual, he shrugged his shoulders indifferently, and then sneered slightly, adding meaningfully, "As long as you don't mind wasting effort."

  Anyway, even if installed, it won't take too long.

*********

  The weekend flies by.

  After Cheng Yue Lin returned from a business trip, the ribbon-cutting ceremony for the official start of the Beicheng project followed immediately. After all, Lin Heng is an investor, so he naturally needs to attend.

  The terrain in the north of Landbridge City is more undulating. It is not easy to develop as a residential area or a commercial area. It used to belong to the suburbs.