Chapter 60 Part II

After getting out of the old house, not long after getting in the car, Ruan Zhi Yin received this message from Qin Xiang, and quickly replied: [Xiangxiang, I'm fine, don't worry. ]

  After meeting Yang Bin and his son, Ruan Zhi Yin probably understood why the other party came to find a 'niece' who had been abducted for more than 20 years.

  Seeing the other party's plan clearly, Ruan Zhi Yin heaved a sigh of relief. Such a person, even if she really has a blood relationship with him, it is impossible for her to let him suck blood.

  If she doesn't have feelings, don't care.

  No matter how Lin Wei criticizes, Lin Cheng will not withdraw the lawsuit.

  As for Ruan's shares, it doesn't mean much to her anymore, but even if she wants to pay it back, she will only give it to Ji Yi Jun.

  The so-called life of a wealthy family was out of place back then. She might be more at ease if she could get away from everything.

  Putting down her phone, Ruan Zhi Yin glanced at the car window, only to realize that this was not the way home, she turned her head and asked, "Where are you going?"

 Cheng Yue Lin looked at her sideways: "I'll take you to meet someone."

  "Who?" Ruan Zhi Yin looked puzzled.

  The man smiled: "You'll know when you see it."

  Ruan Zhi Yin frowned, and had no choice but to swallow the doubts in her heart.

  Half an hour later, the car stopped at a private club in a quiet environment in the city center.

  Ruan Zhi Yin followed Cheng Yue Lin to get off the car, and the waiter in the guild hall led them through the long corridor, and then helped to open the door of the box.

  In the quiet box, a man with a solemn face and a tough silhouette sat there quietly in a well-fitting suit, exuding a mature and steady aura.

  There are faint lines at the end of his eyes, but just looking at his appearance, he should not be more than thirty years old.

  After seeing them, the other party looked sideways, their burning eyes resting on Ruan Zhi Yin's face for a long time, and after a while, he said, "You are Yin Yin? You are very similar to your grandmother when she was young."

  Ruan Zhi Yin was slightly taken aback: "Who are you?"

  Xu K looked at Cheng Yue Lin who was standing silently by the side, and the corners of his lips twitched slightly: "I should be your uncle."

  Cheng Yue Lin sat down Ruan Zhi Yin, who was slightly startled, and said in a clear voice, "It's so hard that you even made a trip yourself."

  "It's okay, I should have come back earlier."

  After Xu K finished speaking, he handed the things on the table to Ruan Zhi Yin.

  Ruan Zhi Yin was stunned when she saw the words on it.

  "You were born prematurely for more than a month, and you were born in Beiyao. I suggested that your mother keep this thing. Later——" Xu K paused for a while, and sighed softly, "It has never been used."

*******

  Until Xu K left, Ruan Zhi Yin was still in a daze. Looking at the documents on the table, she remained silent.

  Cheng Yue Lin patted her on the head reassuringly: "Ji Yi Jun doesn't know about this yet, it's up to you to decide whether you want to do it or not."