Chapter 63 Part I

The short vacation passed quickly, and it was the fourth day in a blink of an eye, and Ruan Zhi Yin went to work in the company as usual.

  Although it is not an exclusive supply, Nanyin's brand name has been resounding a lot since it won the CF cooperation with Nakamura Biotech, and even attracted many inquiries from investors, but Ruan Zhi Yin has no intention of large-round financing yet.

  In the office, Kang Yu had just reported to Ruan Zhi Yin about the new C-end product line. After Ruan Zhi Yin signed the documents on the table and handed them to her, she suddenly asked, "How about the things I asked you to do earlier?"

  Kang Yu thought for a moment, and understood what Ruan Zhi Yin was asking, and replied: "After Lin Cheng was imprisoned, Su lost his source of income, and after returning to China, he directly entangled Lin Jing Fei. I'm afraid she won't stay in Landbridge any longer. gone."

  Su is the lover who gave birth to Lin Cheng's illegitimate child, and has been placed abroad. Before Lin Cheng was imprisoned and his assets were frozen, Su's mother and son suddenly lost their financial resources and had to return to China.

  As for why the other party entangled Lin Jing Fei, it was because someone deliberately disclosed Lin Jing Fei's news to her.

  To be honest, Ruan Zhi Yin didn't think of embarrassing Lin Jing Fei at first. She knew very well that Lin Jing Fei had never been involved in the Lin family's affairs in the past.

  As for Lin Jing Fei's petty thoughts, not to mention that Ruan Zhi Yin has never misunderstood, even if she had misunderstood, she would not trouble another woman because of men and feelings.

  After all, in a relationship, the only person a woman should solve herself is the man.

  If Lin Jing Fei hadn't used Lin Wei to provoke her after she broke off all ties with Qin Jue, for Ji Yi Jun's sake, Ruan Zhi Yin would not have wanted to drive him out of Landbridge.

  After Kang Yu walked out of the office, Ruan Zhi Yin received another call from Qin Xiang.

  "Sister Zhi Yin, Lin Jing Fei has sold several properties in Landbridge, and I have asked someone to buy some calligraphy and painting jewelry for you."

  "Xiangxiang, thank you." Ruan Zhi Yin smiled, got up holding the phone and walked to the window, bowed her head and said, "I'll ask Kang Yu to transfer the money to your account later."

  "No, just treat it as my investment." Qin Xiang's voice was a little hasty, "My father is not in good health and needs to go abroad to recuperate. I have to send them to the airport now. Let's not talk about Sister Zhi Yin for now."

  After hanging up the phone, Ruan Zhi Yin shook her head, she was really worried that Qin Xiang's simple and casual nature would be cheated one day.

  Ruan Zhi Yin thought very early on that Lin Jing Fei might sell the properties left by her grandfather.

  The other party saw that the sales of the company's several imitation products were good, so he eagerly expanded the production line and borrowed a lot of money from the bank.

  Now that the company has gone bankrupt, she has been listed as a dishonest executor by the court, and she urgently needs to pay off the large debt owed by the bank.

  The bank moved so quickly, and Ruan Zhi Yin did intervene in Su's approach to Lin Jing Fei. But in the final analysis, it was Lin Jing Fei who annoyed her, and she didn't want to be disturbed by Lin Jing Fei anymore.

  Ruan Zhi Yin knew very well how much Lin Jing Fei cared about face, if the other party could leave Landbridge, it would be the best result.

  Lin Jing Fei spent a lot of money, and the current situation could no longer cope with her life. Just worrying about Su was exhausting enough, and she probably didn't have time to think about her anymore.