Chapter 30

The weekend is over, and it's a busy Monday again.

  It was almost time to get off work, and Ruan Zhi Yin received a call from Cheng Yue Lin just after reading the current season's capital expenditure of the North City project sent by Xiang Bin.

  The man is still concise: "The parking lot."

  "Why are you here so early today?"

  Ruan Zhi Yin glanced at the time in the lower right corner of the notebook, and there were still ten minutes to get off work. Even though she doesn't have to clock in, leaving early doesn't give the staff a good impression.

  On the other end of the phone, Cheng Yue Lin replied with a light smile: "I want to accompany you back to the old house? Wait for you a little longer."

  On Wednesday and Friday, Ruan Zhi Yin would go back to the old house to chat with her grandfather, and if Cheng Yue Lin was not busy, she would also accompany her there.

  Last week, she hurt her foot. She was afraid that her grandpa would be worried, so she only called the old man a few times, and didn't go there in person.

  After she hung up the phone that day, Cheng Yue Lin seemed to say that he would go back to the old house with her when her feet were almost healed next week.

  It's just that Ruan Zhi Yin has been too busy recently, so she put this trouble behind her.

  She hung up the phone and simply packed her things.

  Ruan Zhi Yin got on the elevator and got off the parking lot while the employees were getting off work.

  The old house is in the east of the city, not far from the company.

  Twenty minutes later, Bentley slowly stopped at the gate of the courtyard of the old house, and Ruan Zhi Yin and Cheng Yue Lin got out of the car together.

  The pain was unbearable, and Mr. Ruan had to take a lot of painkillers every day, so that he fell asleep most of the time.

  During this time, the old man's body became weaker and weaker. In the past, he could still walk in the courtyard, but now he can't get out of the sick bed.

  Ruan Zhi Yin was vaguely prepared in her heart, but contradictoryly refused to let herself think about things that hadn't happened yet.

  Dissipated the sense of loss, walked into the living room.

  Ruan Zhi Yin saw Lin Cheng and Lin Jing Fei sitting on the sofa at a glance.

  The medical cooperation case obtained from Qin Jue was forced to be shelved. Lin Cheng restrained himself a lot during this time, and he did not bother Ruan Zhi Yin at the company.

  Before the construction of the Beicheng project, he secretly wanted to do something, but was discovered by Xiang Bin, and now he only comes to the old mansion every day to show his hospitality around the old man.

  Ruan Zhi Yin was not surprised by his actions, presumably in Lin Cheng's view, only by pleasing the old man at the last moment can he benefit.

  Lin Cheng's ability to do business is not outstanding, and it was also the rumor that Qin Jue's love for Lin Jing Fei was as deep as the sea, which made the Lin family feel that they had a sense of reliance.

  And now--Ruan Zhi Yin glanced at Lin Jing Fei, who was quite emaciated, her cheeks were so thin that she could hardly hold her flesh, and she looked normal only with the thick makeup.

  Looking away, Ruan Zhi Yin didn't greet the two people in the living room, but handed the things she brought to Butler Liu, and said, "Uncle Liu, is Grandpa awake?"